I am too @Dave_Og as yes we hold the ACV that expires March next year

Yes our re-application is in with OMBC and has now appeared on the website. as of 18/10/21 .As far as I am aware, the landlord has the right to appeal still.

I have raised that this article and others are incorrect as this is a big news article, another first in the borough as a re-application and lots of thanks to several key people

Thanks for raising it. 

10 hours ago, underdog said:

I am too @Dave_Og as yes we hold the ACV that expires March next year

Yes our re-application is in with OMBC and has now appeared on the website. as of 18/10/21 .As far as I am aware, the landlord has the right to appeal still.

I have raised that this article and others are incorrect as this is a big news article, another first in the borough as a re-application and lots of thanks to several key people

Thanks for raising it. 

If that goes it’s game over isn’t it. Blitz wouldn’t even blink. 

On 12/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, C.O.JONES said:

He would if stuck a hot mince pie up his arse! Merry Christmas to you and yours 😂

He won’t appeal it. He is not obliged to sell to anyone and certainly isnt obliged to sell it at a reduced price under the terms of the ACV.

It buys the trust time to table a credible bid if it wishes should Blitz be minded to sell. Current fund raising stands at £11,500 I believe… 

Archived