Orient Game Postponed

Blessing in disguise. We need players and a coach in ASAP. Bring back the Shezurrection I say. If Barrow and Colchester Draw this week the table could start looking slightly better for us.

I will still be there to protest on Saturday regardless of the game being called off. We can't let off the pressure just because he's released a statement. Don't forget the litany of lies we've been fed over the years. I believe it when the ink on the sale is dry.

22 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Possibly. It pays out when he has managed ten games. He's had eight. If this and the Crawley or Sutton games had been played the money would be in the bank 

We'll soon see if Abdallah's new focus on fighting relegation includes getting a proper manager/head coach in! Without jinxing it I think you'll get your winnings.

23 hours ago, mick26 said:

We'll soon see if Abdallah's new focus on fighting relegation includes getting a proper manager/head coach in! Without jinxing it I think you'll get your winnings.

That may happen when he transfer window closes. Any new manager then has to work with Mo's signings without any input. 

Archived