Season Tickets 2022/2023 - Poll

Will you be buying a new season ticket if . . .  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Latics are relegated to the National League and the Lemsagams are still here:

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
  2. 2. Latics remain in League 2 and the Lemsagams are still here:

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
  3. 3. Latics are relegated to the National League and the Lemsagams are gone:

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
  4. 4. Latics remain in League 2 and the Lemsagams are gone:

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/2022 at 03:00 PM

As I'm sure you now know, Latics have announced their season tickets prices for the 2022/2023 season.

Will you be buying, or renewing, a season ticket over the next few weeks?

Have your say and vote!

Some early views are here.

🗳️

1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

As I'm sure you now know, Latics have announced their season tickets prices for the 2022/2023 season.

Will you be buying, or renewing, a season ticket over the next few weeks?

Have your say and vote!

Some early views are here.

🗳️

the 500 season ticket offer will sell out

the vast majority of our supporters love our club more than they hate the Lemsagams 

then there are our supporters who take their kids or go with their elderly parents 

then there are our supporters who will go to games to support the team no matter what is going on 

you just have to look at this season to fathom it out 

I wasn't going to get one but for personal reasons the £200 offer was too good to turn down. So I've bought one. 

I want new owners who will run the club sensibly. Hopefully that can happen in the close season although the court case that's being mentioned makes me think this could be a protracted affair. 

Release the majority of the squad, let us know who the manager will be next season and show some progress with the sale of the club and I'll consider it. The division we are in doesn't bother me in the slightest but the above do. Until then, I'm out...

2 hours ago, underdog said:

It's a tough one, but whatever choice we make, we should always be respectful to each other regardless.

I agree. I'm not making a decision until I know which league Latics will be in next season, as I'm not sure I want to watch National League football.

If the Lemsagams are still here and we're still in League 2 I'll be leaving the decision until the early bird discount offer ends on 20th May. As a reminder AL announced on 11 January 2022 that he was prepared to sell the club.

I'm pretty much with the consensus on all 4 questions.

What's worrying at the moment I find is the lack of rumours flying around, the club not saying anything doesn't really surprise me either way. But you would have thought that someone would have picked something up by now. It doesn't look like anything is developing anytime soon on any takeover front.

• Matt featured this topic

One factor that may need to be taken into account is that if the Club does get relegated (which after todays result is less likely) a season ticket will be helpful if wishing to purchase a ticket for away games before they go on open sale

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived