Had enough.

After many years supporting and donating to this group I think I've had enough.

At 77yo I don't need vindictive and jealous posters trolling me which is happening a lot now and I'm clearly not on the same wavelength as many on here.

It's great Frank has bought the club, but remember he's old school in the same age bracket as myself, so please treat him with respect in your posts.

BP1960.

Just now, BP1960 said:

At 77yo I don't need vindictive and jealous posters trolling me which is happening a lot now and I'm clearly not on the same wavelength as many on here.

It's great Frank has bought the club, but remember he's old school in the same age bracket as myself, so please treat him with respect in your posts.

BP1960.

Sleep on it. 

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

BP1960.

Take a step back then come again, We've sparred in the past and I'd be sad to see you go for good

I fall out with people on here all the time and say I'm leaving but for what?  It's a football forum full of guys (and ladies) who wouldn't say half the things we do on here over a pint (or water as I don't drink).

Don't let one bad day get you down BP, I guarantee people will be slagging me off soon to take over :) 

Haters hate....it's how it is. Never apologise for who you are and stay true to your convictions, no one can ever criticise for that even if they don't agree with you.

At least to my knowledge you don't get banned lol.

I will add, maybe on this occasion you did go a bit OTT not getting a reply to your scouting, it's clearly something you take pride in and love doing. Keep it up, Ronaldo was only spotted the once. 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

BP1960.

@BP1960 Don't go. I like reading (most of) your posts, but don't necessarily respond to them. You could always log on and just read the threads you're interested in, and maybe re-start posting in after a break. Don't forget you can also 'ignore' any user you choose.

In the meantime, enjoy the football.

12 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Agree with most of the above.

Sleep on it and come back when you feel ready.

I don't always agree with your posts but do respect your views, and in the main enjoy what you post.

See you on her soon👍

Lucky girl. 

• Matt locked this topic

Archived