Signing & Player Rumours

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You slated DU for pointing out a weakness in Vaughan's performance. Now you're slating DU for trying to boost a young lads confidence. Has DU and BC tag teamed your missus or something? 

He's not boosting a young lads confidence he's talking shite (again) if he claims Couto has been sensational, as for throwing Vaughan under the bus would he have done it if he was dating the daughter?, probably not is my guess. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He's not boosting a young lads confidence he's talking shite (again) if he claims Couto has been sensational, as for throwing Vaughan under the bus would he have done it if he was dating the daughter?, probably not is my guess. 

This obsession of yours would make more sense if it had been Vaughan doing the dating.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

He wasn't talking shite when he said Harry Vaughan should have tracked back

11 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Dear Frank.

Thanks for investing your hard earned £12m into OAFC. It is hugely appreciated.

You have, however, been badly advised with regards to recruiting our current manager and your money will have been wasted if you don't do the right thing ASAP.

Best Wishes Wiseowl.

Dear Wiseowl

We have a 12 month recruitment policy which will be finished for the start of next season. Mr Unsworth was employed under this understanding with our backing and agreement . We expect and believe the team will look a bit different for the start of next season and will perform to a much higher level due to the recruitment and the benefit of a full pre season , with the  addition of a few quality players in the areas we all know are lacking . Untill then we know games wont be pretty , but this is a long term project hence the cost . Best wishes Frank

27 minutes ago, penrhyn said:

Dear Wiseowl

We have a 12 month recruitment policy which will be finished for the start of next season. Mr Unsworth was employed under this understanding with our backing and agreement . We expect and believe the team will look a bit different for the start of next season and will perform to a much higher level due to the recruitment and the benefit of a full pre season , with the  addition of a few quality players in the areas we all know are lacking . Untill then we know games wont be pretty , but this is a long term project hence the cost . Best wishes Frank

Are you for real

10 hours ago, penrhyn said:

No Im living in a Harry Vaughan fantasy world.

Vaughan has gone we got 200k+ for him which I think isn't too shabby tbh, still begs the question why he couldn't catch in a midfield full of non entities. Particularly after yesterdays masterclass from the likes of Chapman and Tollitt.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Vaughan has gone we got 200k+ for him which I think isn't too shabby tbh, still begs the question why he couldn't catch in a midfield full of non entities. Particularly after yesterdays masterclass from the likes of Chapman and Tollitt.

In fairness to Chapman and Tollitt, don’t think either has a hope in hell of performing as they might when the spends most of its time in the air sailing over their heads. 

54 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

In fairness to Chapman and Tollitt, don’t think either has a hope in hell of performing as they might when the spends most of its time in the air sailing over their heads. 

Have a day off. Their inability to create is the reason it's over their head. 

Toilet produced the odd goal when he was happy to play almost in a free role and never track back. Now he has to work, like everyone else, he does next to nothing. Get him out and Hope back in asap.

25 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Toilet produced the odd goal when he was happy to play almost in a free role and never track back. Now he has to work, like everyone else, he does next to nothing. Get him out and Hope back in asap.

Ah Hope. The guy that turns back on himself every time he receives the ball. He will suit the negativity Unsworth wants. 

17 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Ah Hope. The guy that turns back on himself every time he receives the ball. He will suit the negativity Unsworth wants. 

Stand out player before the Chesterfield incident. Walks in ahead of any of the current wide men when fit.

2 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Stand out player before the Chesterfield incident. Walks in ahead of any of the current wide men when fit.

He is without doubt the most pointless and negative player I think I’ve ever seen….yes, he works very hard admittedly, but in doing so achieves absolutely nothing!!

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

I’ve no idea if they can create or not. 

Norman gets the ball, waves everyone forward and punts it to Fondop or Nuttall.  

Majority of the time centre half wins the header, we lose the second ball because we don’t press and possession is the back with opposition, rinse and repeat. 

Not a dig at Norman either, long ball seems to be the tactic, it’s shite to watch and isn’t working.  How often in a game do we string 5-passes together?  

Not having it that it’s down to ability, they are professional footballers we’ve played in theory lesser opponents with lesser players who don’t need to do that, so why do we? 

12 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

I’ve no idea if they can create or not. 

Norman gets the ball, waves everyone forward and punts it to Fondop or Nuttall.  

Majority of the time centre half wins the header, we lose the second ball because we don’t press and possession is the back with opposition, rinse and repeat. 

Not a dig at Norman either, long ball seems to be the tactic, it’s shite to watch and isn’t working.  How often in a game do we string 5-passes together?  

Not having it that it’s down to ability, they are professional footballers we’ve played in theory lesser opponents with lesser players who don’t need to do that, so why do we? 

The tactic would work if our 2 big strikers played like Desierve did for Halifax yesterday.  It just looked a different game when Desierve was challenging our defenders.  He did get away with a lot yesterday which I think had it been Fondop or Nuttall doing would have been a free kick everytime. 

Archived