fans team

Many on here will remember the OWTB fans team that would regularly play fixtures verses similar fans teams from whom ever we were playing that weekend home and away .we had some fun days and good games followed by a few social  drinks and going on to watch the blues   before joining a fans league set up and doing some tournaments .saddly it seams to have fallen by the wayside during the latter years of the corney era and the lemmys tenure .

would the OASF be interested in resurecting this as think Frank would jump at this sort of thing dont think we would struggle  for a management team as there are so many tactical geniuses on here waiting to show us there skills ?

4 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

It was 2-2 then back to the slaughtered lamb for pie pint then watch tics win 3- 1

Was it taken quite seriously? As in the best players played, and the rest made up the numbers. Or did everyone get a run out?

Im up for a friendly run out, and the social.  But my days of turning up and watching others play while I’m stood in the pissing rain are over. (Yes I was sub- a lot.. 😂

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Was it taken quite seriously? As in the best players played, and the rest made up the numbers. Or did everyone get a run out?

Im up for a friendly run out, and the social.  But my days of turning up and watching others play while I’m stood in the pissing rain are over. (Yes I was sub- a lot.. 😂

I took it seriously enough to get sent off against Rochdale. It was a mixture really but everyone got a run out...

47 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Rolling subs meant everybody generaly got a good run out 15 mins on come of rest back on for another 15 mind some games we were short only 9 at donny away in the snow we got walloped 

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

In fact that was definitely the case. I remember Jacko planting a bullet header in during the first half to put us one up...

Think that was the following year team were a lot stronger by that time 

Archived