Sai Sachdev on loan?

1 hour ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Aside from the Altrincham game McGahey has been poor in central midfield. Had a great game against Woking at centre half and should remain cover there. Although arguably i'd have him in ahead of Hogan as he has a decent left peg.

Neither can kick with their left peg but I'd prefer Hogan.

18 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

You don't half talk some shite, what's wrong with you and our young players? You're happy to defend dead leg players and previous dead leg owners for that matter but don't seem to have any time for lads trying to push on through our youth system, you were the same with Vaughan. Strange behaviour.

No issue with young players just don't think Sutton has been great.  You're confusing yourself about HV i really liked him and wanted him to play more. My argument was against people saying Unsworth had destroyed the lad in public when all he said was he didn't track back.

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I bet he hasn't seen Alfie Atherton yet, but will still diss those who have.

What a load of waffle. Tell us again about how they never had games postponed in the 60s because men were men and kids went up chimneys. Good old days

27 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

What a load of waffle. Tell us again about how they never had games postponed in the 60s because men were men and kids went up chimneys. Good old days

Whatever your problem is with BP1960 you need to wind it in and grow up!!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Quite right, I remember Paddy wasn't a fan of him either, Tarky's not done too bad for himself though despite what all the shrewdies used to think of him on here. 

Indeed

I used to post on an alternative  site and I used to comment on reserve matches at Hyde and recommended  Tarky and also Tom Eaves but both fell on deaf ears.

55 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

He's not the only one who BP1960 has upset/been blocked by, but agreed it's getting a bit boring on all sides.

McFluff is by far the worst. Never a good word.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

McFluff is by far the worst. Never a good word.

Just been reading through your repetitive comments about the following.

Lightweight players

Evil clipboards

No response to emails

Players you recommended based on YouTube clips

Games never being off in the 60s

Lightweight players

Bright advertising hoardings 

Manager obviously telling players to play badly

It helps me get to sleep. Night 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Just been reading through your repetitive comments about the following.

Lightweight players

Evil clipboards

No response to emails

Players you recommended based on YouTube clips

Games never being off in the 60s

Lightweight players

Bright advertising hoardings 

Manager obviously telling players to play badly

It helps me get to sleep. Night 

You have a weird obsession with someone probably old enough to be your grandfather, I appreciate so peoples views are repetitive - and I include mine in that but you really should just let it go, what are you trying to prove by targeting every single post he makes, am I the only one who just finds it all a bit odd?.

• Like 7

• Ackey locked this topic