18 hours ago, Can Neil Redfearn Do It said:

Dickenson would be a better bet at wingback (on either side) than practically every name mentioned above, and certainly Hogan 🙄

With Dickenson, either his legs have gone or he just isn't fit enough. Either way there's no chance he could play wing back.

17 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

With Dickenson, either his legs have gone or he just isn't fit enough. Either way there's no chance he could play wing back.

Not to mention the fact he's not at the club.

No point playing Garner, Norwood and Fondop if we have 0 width to get the ball to them. Also means 2 of the 3 are out of position. 

Sachdev or Sutton at RWB. Drop Fondop. Let Garner and Norwood do the business. 

21 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

as is that of Sachdev 😳

He was only signed because he’s got a long throw. He looked okay on his debut but no better than Sutton tbh (and I’m not Suttons biggest fan) but I’d be playing Sutton over him.

Tbh Hogan did really well there Saturday. Bridge barely got a sniff once Hogan went to RWB. 

I’d be sending Sachdev back. Probably Walker too if we don’t intend to use him (I would use him, but if he’s fit and barely ever makes even the bench whats the point?). The Green injury may change the latter though. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing Dallas given a go from the start, especially if Bromleys defenders are cloggers. He has to be given a go at some point surely. 

The rumour was he was brought in on loan as a bit of a trial to potentially be bought in summer but he’s not really been given a go (which is a credit to how well Garner and Fondop have done). 

Someone posted a team on twitter which looked really good with Dallas behind Norwood and Garner but it was 433 and I can’t see us moving from 352 at this point. 

2 hours ago, aaronoafc said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Dallas given a go from the start, especially if Bromleys defenders are cloggers. He has to be given a go at some point surely. 

The rumour was he was brought in on loan as a bit of a trial to potentially be bought in summer but he’s not really been given a go (which is a credit to how well Garner and Fondop have done). 

Someone posted a team on twitter which looked really good with Dallas behind Norwood and Garner but it was 433 and I can’t see us moving from 352 at this point. 

I don’t see Sav or Walker playing at all. 

Sav- because as you say, he isn’t better than Sutton. 

Walker- because where is he playing in our system? He’s no left wing back, and won’t get a game in front of the current strikers. 

Dallas is a mystery. When Mellon signed him he said he was going to have to nurse him back in due to a lack of minutes. Even so, for a signing of his reputed calibre to get so few minutes isn’t a good sign. I can only assume Mellon has seen something he doesn’t like in his attitude, or doesn’t think he’s working hard enough to get match fit? 

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I don’t see Sav or Walker playing at all. 

Sav- because as you say, he isn’t better than Sutton. 

Walker- because where is he playing in our system? He’s no left wing back, and won’t get a game in front of the current strikers. 

Dallas is a mystery. When Mellon signed him he said he was going to have to nurse him back in due to a lack of minutes. Even so, for a signing of his reputed calibre to get so few minutes isn’t a good sign. I can only assume Mellon has seen something he doesn’t like in his attitude, or doesn’t think he’s working hard enough to get match fit? 

Dallas picked up a knock early on didn’t he? I think he would have had a lot more game time while Norwood was out otherwise. 

10 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Dallas picked up a knock early on didn’t he? I think he would have had a lot more game time while Norwood was out otherwise. 

Just had a look. 

We’ve played 8 games since he’s arrived and he’s made 4 sub appearances. (All in the second half) 

Two early appearances against Woking at home and Ebbsfleet away. 

I think you’re right about him picking up a knock, because there is a gap after that. 

Then two more sub appearances against Kiddy and Eastleigh. 

So either side of the knock he’s not done enough for a start. (And to be honest I’ve watched of those 3 games and couldn’t remember him playing. . 😂

24 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I’ve no idea what Walker is capable of as we have hardly seen him play! 40 minutes on the pitch in the home defeat to Woking.

10 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ve no idea what Walker is capable of as we have hardly seen him play! 40 minutes on the pitch in the home defeat to Woking.

I was going off his past playing position BD. Sure he’s a left winger/left forward. If we play 433 you can get him in, but not in a 352. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, League one forever said:

Just had a look. 

We’ve played 8 games since he’s arrived and he’s made 4 sub appearances. (All in the second half) 

Two early appearances against Woking at home and Ebbsfleet away. 

I think you’re right about him picking up a knock, because there is a gap after that. 

Then two more sub appearances against Kiddy and Eastleigh. 

So either side of the knock he’s not done enough for a start. (And to be honest I’ve watched of those 3 games and couldn’t remember him playing. . 😂

Mellon reported Dallas as being clogged when through on goal in that practice game we played against Man Utd U21 a few weeks back when we went 10-14 days without a game.