Help Wanted !

wardlelatic

It ended up about 6 rows up in the Lookers (upper) nearest block to the RRE. It was there at half time and it wouldn’t surprise me if its still there now.

anyone near the ground could check? I can't get there and as I seem to be the 'Keeper' I need to sort it

cheeres

Just spoke to the club and neither the cleaners or groundstaff can find the Flag ..

Can people ask about and enquire if someone took it home for "safe keeping "

Lags.. The cleaners found a couple of programmes, but they gave been recycled at the shop :o:wink:

If someone can shed any light on were the flag is I'll buy you some beers on sat at Chelt !

Guest amoweb
Good idea Real !!! if we dont hear about the flag I'll ask the club ..

They wont be allowed to show you the CCTV personally, they will have to look for you

i was in the main stand and like others saw it head up into the lookers upper just before kick off!!

didnt see it again, but from what i remember 'they' stayed well after finals to sing for a bit!! now if they indeed did have one or two in the lookers upper, and they did get a slap or two........ well it may be a case of "he who laughs last...."

only trying to help and i hope you find it soon

Saw a guy wrap it up in the middle of the RRE block of the lookers upper last night my first assumption was that he was told to do this as I have been trying to get eye contact with people previously to get them to pass it to me. Balls I had a bad feeling but got caught up in the game ..... dirty dirty Leeds.

I know exactly where it happened

Saw a guy wrap it up in the middle of the RRE block of the lookers upper last night my first assumption was that he was told to do this as I have been trying to get eye contact with people previously to get them to pass it to me. Balls I had a bad feeling but got caught up in the game ..... dirty dirty Leeds.

I know exactly where it happened

If thats the game - ill let the club know and get the ball rolling for the CCTV

Its been found !!!!

:applause1::icon_peace:

Mark was right it was folded up but placed under a seat ...

The flag is now in the Police box ready for some-one to collect.. If anyone is free to collect for Richard, PM and Ill give you some details .

Many thanks to everyone who helped... and big thanks and a Lager Top goes to
Stu Vose on Sat for finding it
:wink:

Guest oa_exile
Just spoke to the club and neither the cleaners or groundstaff can find the Flag

Mark was right it was folded up but placed under a seat ...

Makes you wonder what kind of clean up operation they have at BP :huh: not actually small is it :blink: