Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
IM put those pics up for you, i have many more, unfortunately the one of you didnt come out as well as id hoped!

Thats because he had a phone call with the words "You have seven days" :blink:

ring12.jpg

Oh leave him be,it's obviously not de riguer to wander around downtown Tel Aviv with a dampened crotch :unsure::shock::grin:

For the record,the coach was late and we nipped,with my still damp crotch,into a delightful hostelry called Paddys Goose facing Chorlton Street bus station.Took us a couple of minutes to register we were the only mixed gender couple in the place one of whom had a damp crotch and was getting stares. :grin:

Beer gardens are great :D

That reminds me of the time when I was a student and needed to get down to Gatwick in the summer. My dad drove me into Manc to get a coach ticket. Now it was the day of the Pride carnival. Being open minded tolerant people we watched the carnival for a while (it was a trade off between getting to see fit carpet munchers with very little on v muscly guys with very little on). Going back to the car my dad randomly suggested we call into a pub for a quick pint. Fair enough I thought. We ordered the beeres and my dad went off to the gents. He came back very quickly, downed his beer in one and ordered me to do the same. It turns out he only wanted to go in so he could use the toilet, but he was a bit put off when he realised at the urinals that the six foot three ladies in long dresses has a bit more to them than he had at first realised.

Wots all that about Bob :unsure:

Anyhow told y'all I was a Time Lord.

Last night I flicked that programme on BBC2 on, about hurricanes, didn't realise they got so far north that they've hit New York in the past. So one minute I'm watching that, the next Neil bloomin Warnock is gurning on the screen in front of me. Somehow I had travelled an hour forward in time, still not sure how it happened :D

Guest sheridans_world
Wots all that about Bob :unsure:

Anyhow told y'all I was a Time Lord.

Last night I flicked that programme on BBC2 on, about hurricanes, didn't realise they got so far north that they've hit New York in the past. So one minute I'm watching that, the next Neil bloomin Warnock is gurning on the screen in front of me. Somehow I had travelled an hour forward in time, still not sure how it happened :D

Scare you to death did it? Suddenly seeing Neil Warnock on screen

Think the possible alluding to bum fun :ass3::biker: didn't "go down" well :shock::grin:

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see.

No strangely seeing Colin as I woke u errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr materialised an hour into the future had no effect on me, takes a lot to spook us time travellers :)

Guest gillianfn

Thanks very much IM - for texting me the scores whilst I was in France - You're a good lad.

Only another 3 weeks or so and she will be home for good. I'm trying to get her back for the play offs - we will defo win then.

LL, your balls are safe, I'm terrible at straight incisions.

Embarrassing moments? Loads of them - maybe I shared the one of the real BT years ago when during a night out, I decided it would be a good idea to take my boots off in a bar in the print works. Took all the office juniors to put them back on for me. Walked out of the print works and tripped over a bin outside - yes, one of those big ones that can be seen from the moon.

Well news on the job front, I didn't get it. Ho hum.

Glad you enjoyed James, IM. I'm off to see another of Madchester's legends, Northside, on Thursday. I'm actually helping them out for a DVD of the gig, so will be back stage hanging round with Bez and Mani.

Rock 'n' Roll :headbang:

Glad you enjoyed James, IM. I'm off to see another of Madchester's legends, Northside, on Thursday. I'm actually helping them out for a DVD of the gig, so will be back stage hanging round with Bez and Mani.

Fecking awesome Jimi it was,it really was.

Sorry to hear about the job.

You'll have to mention to Mani about The Hungry Socks a band he used to play in before he was famous,get his attention that will.He used to booze in the Castle in Oldham of a weekend around 20 years ago and was in said band along with a childhood mate of mine Chris Goodwin who played drums (he actually had a try out for the Roses before Reni and didn't fancy it,allegedly even left his drumkit after the audition and never went back for it,last i heard he was a baker in Wythenshawe) and Clint Boon amongst others.They had a proper funny mentalist called Swinny as lead singer and were a darn good night out.

Swin went on to reinvent himself as a solo artiste called Billy Big Bottom playing the Castle,seem to remember even at this distance in time a song he did called Crawdaddy Hole.

The lyrics went

If you've got the hole then i've got the pole now baby (repeated 4/5 times)

second verse

If you've got the gums then i've got the plums now baby (repeated 4/5 times)

and that was about it.

You can't buy class like that :wink:

Gill you're welcome,luckily i didn't find out they had got one back until after the game had finished or i would have been cacking it.After the papal episode against Cheltenham i won't mention what you were planning on doing with Lidds after i let you know he'd scored the second. :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

B) Yee haw.

Yee haw my aris.

Jimi, unlucky but summat 'll turn up :)

Watching that re run of Smileys People on BBC4, it was made in the early 80's but it looks sooooooooooooooo "old" not true, like its another time outside my lifetime. The cars, the roads not chocka with traffic. I used to go down to London quite a bit back then and I can't quite marry the two up together.

Guest oa_exile

Hey Up Inspector !

Happy Birthday Matey ! :happybday:

:popcorn2: Have a good one :drinking45:

Cheers Exile

PS... ^_^ Why have you not put it in your OWTB Calendar for all to see :wink:

Hey Up Inspector !

Happy Birthday Matey ! :happybday:

:popcorn2: Have a good one :drinking45:

Cheers Exile

PS... ^_^ Why have you not put it in your OWTB Calendar for all to see :wink:

Cos i'm crap at admin of course :wink:

Ta everybody,for the record i've joined Stipe on 43 not out and am planning on going for my century.

I heartily recommend a diet of beer and curry should you wish to attain that milestone as i've been living off that for the last 25 years and never had a proper days illness (had plenty of days "illness" for work purposes but hey that's another matter).

Does my boss secretly read this :unsure: .

Now if you'll excuse me i'm off for a birthday meal of.....

Beer and Curry,whatever else would do :grin: .

I think I must be in a minority of one in not liking curry or for that matter chili, I don't mind beer though :)

Anyway here's summat I don't think we've done. If you cannae sleep how do you get to sleep, steady, keep it clean, and no chemical or alcoholic answers allowed!! so stuff like counting sheep. A chap I know who runs one of our suppliers down in London told me if he's restless he imagines his car journey into work, he lives out in the burbs somewhere and goes through 30 odd sets of traffic lights on his journey in to the city, he reckons he never gets past 15 or so lights before it is lights out. On the occasions I can't nod off I've tried it, playing out a journey to the Lakes or summat in my head, 50% success rate only though, the old biddies doing 50 in the outside lane do me imaginary head in during me imaginary trip see :)

Another thing, elsewhere on this site and others folks are muntering on about play off dates and wemberleee ticket prices, helllooooooooooo we aint qualified for the play offs yet !

Edit: Oh and good morning SW

Edited by StipeTripe

I think I must be in a minority of one in not liking curry or for that matter chili, I don't mind beer though :)

I don't like Curry or Chili either buddy... you're not alone! :D

And indeed, beer isn't bad is it!? :drinking45:

Ohh... and I'm one of those annoying people who can sleep anywhere anytime... I've been known to hold conversations whilst asleep, I've slept under my dads car, on the grass and on the swingy chair thing in my mum and dad's garden, sat upright on a chair at a party, on the stairs, on the floor of a coach... I'm sure there are more!

Guest sheridans_world

Anyway here's summat I don't think we've done. If you cannae sleep how do you get to sleep, steady, keep it clean, and no chemical or alcoholic answers allowed!! so stuff like counting sheep. A chap I know who runs one of our suppliers down in London told me if he's restless he imagines his car journey into work, he lives out in the burbs somewhere and goes through 30 odd sets of traffic lights on his journey in to the city, he reckons he never gets past 15 or so lights before it is lights out. On the occasions I can't nod off I've tried it, playing out a journey to the Lakes or summat in my head, 50% success rate only though, the old biddies doing 50 in the outside lane do me imaginary head in during me imaginary trip see :)

Another thing, elsewhere on this site and others folks are muntering on about play off dates and wemberleee ticket prices, helllooooooooooo we aint qualified for the play offs yet !

Edit: Oh and good morning SW

Thats a good idea, never thought of that. I have to say when i cant sleep its a pain in the proverbial ass. I usually end up watching early morning tv repeating shows like count down, seems to work for me!

When i can't sleep i just lie there thinkin' puppy poo i can't sleep whilst watching the hours on the clock slowly crawl by.

Which is why i'm generally up and about at 6am.

Insomnia,it's great :wink:

Edit: PUPPY POO? :sign0094:

Edited by inspectormorose