Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin:

Though the way they've performed at the T20, you could almost forgive them for thinking they've undercooked a pig or two on the barbie mate.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHH I was at a conference yesterday in Luffboro (sic) where apparently the aussie cricket team were staying AND I ate some pig.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Special Episode To Include Seinfeld Stars - Due

Curb Your Enthusiasm is now in its seventh season, while Seinfeld ended its nine-year run in 1998.

The special episode will be the first time all Seinfeld's main stars appear on Curb Your Enthusiasm together.

CANT WAIT......

With Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander & Michael Richards

Anyone else share my excitement???.... :)

Edited by DavidCollinge

• 2 weeks later...
My go:

This is the room, the start of it all, through childhood, through youth, I remember it all

Whats the connection between this and our friendly @ Macc.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...

its time to bring this back. mainly beacuse I am now nearing the end of a second month of notice period at my current job and bored as hell.... so need some random chattly bollocks to get me through the day.

Plus I'm afraid that a thread dedicated to chatting rubbish at American girls may soon take over in length from the thread dedicated to randomly chatting rubbish in general.

We cant let that happen.