Last one to post wins

singe

It is the one that ends in a seven. But they don't know what all the digits are, or indeed how many.

I suppose a graham to the power of a graham + 1 doesn't really count because it is defined in terms of grahams. Or something.

So, how many infinities are there?

An excellent question.

*rushes off to find relevant information on wikipedia*

Dunno.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon there's a bigger number than a graham.

And I reckon it's called a gregan.

And has something to do with sausages.

Sorry mate, a Gregan only has a value of 16. Now if you were searching for a value to express an infinate number, you could use the term 'how many pints....'

Sorry mate, a Gregan only has a value of 16. Now if you were searching for a value to express an infinate number, you could use the term 'how many pints....'

Indeed.

I've done a quick calculation on the back of a fag packet. Lo and behold, it turns out that a Graham to the power of a Gregan is equal to p, meaning the number of pints what Gregan had. I can't work out the true value of this number, but it definitely ends with the digits 16.

• 2 weeks later...
"What's worse than the dog chewing your shoe?"

"A whale eating your trainer!"

ithankyou

The clue was in the name really. It wasn't a, "cutesy whale," or a, "hugging whale." And it had already topped to people. You wouldn't have got me within a country mile of the big self-propelled mouth.

i have now't by zsr zsr gabor, but,zsr zsr gabor it is then!

(she's looked dead for the last 20 odd years)

..just googled a pic and found this instead..

OH MY GOD!!!

http://bauergriffinonline.com/bfm_gallery/...r_01.leader.jpg

looks like a typical night on the tiles in oldham :grin:

who's he then?

he's famous and looks like THAT?!!!!

oh feckin dear.

----------------

is that curryhouse a recommendation then? :toilet:

I've got a feeling for...Maggie Thatcher. This Sunday morning. They say "peacefully in her sleep" but she'll go after puking her insides out all over Belgravia.

i hope she chokes on a fish bone...on live tv...a very public death please.

(can i say that? B) )

I'm a member of a secret triangular organisation whose members are obliged, upon the announcement of the Blessed Margaret's departure, to meet two other members and break open a bottle of champagne.

• 1 month later...
I need a new mouse.

It's my final day, I have a million and one things I am trying to do, but I've been thrown off my desktop onto my laptop and I have to use that tosspot fingerpad thing as there isn't a frigging mouse I can plug in. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's my final day, I have a million and one things I am trying to do, but I've been thrown off my desktop onto my laptop and I have to use that tosspot fingerpad thing as there isn't a frigging mouse I can plug in. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You sound like a right old queen. "Oooooh. How can I work in these condithions!"