Last one to post wins

singe

Guest oa_exile

Here ya all go the Richie and his "Prized" Phone Story ^_^

anyone heard from ritchie wardle last few days?

not run off with that air stewardess has he? :unsure:

He's in Majorca sunning himself.... well he was at least. Think he flys back this afternoon

Yep, he's back today. Think he has been having phone battery problems if you've been trying to get hold of him.

lol :grin: What from his Special "All singing All dancing" Nokia N95 :grin:

proberbly got no credit either ringing sexy sadie + randy rita !

or that lama again! :wink:

Now this is quality :grin: Just had a PM from Richie playing catch up and guess what ^_^

I had to post this :laught16:

Jumped into the Pool when I was away with my 450 quid phone in my pocket

Just been to the O2 shop and got another one on my insurance, what a prized pratt ! now I have my old phone until I get the new one delivered.

:stupid::applause1: :trollarse: "It could only happen to Richie" :laught30:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya all go the Richie and his "Prized" Phone Story ^_^

Now this is quality :grin: Just had a PM from Richie playing catch up and guess what ^_^

I had to post this :laught16:

:stupid::applause1: :trollarse: "It could only happen to Richie" :laught30:

He is lucky after he left it on the table in tunisia!!

though with his romance with the Photographer i dont think it would have taken long for him to get it back!

Can I just say that I'm about to leave work a mere 13 hours after entering it. I just sent a mail saying I would send the stuff I was working on in the morning after it had been looked at with fresh eyes. Don't know whose eyes they would be, because I'm going to go home and get smashed.

Can I just say that I'm about to leave work a mere 13 hours after entering it. I just sent a mail saying I would send the stuff I was working on in the morning after it had been looked at with fresh eyes. Don't know whose eyes they would be, because I'm going to go home and get smashed.

You may say just such a thing. I'm getting battered tonight because today is, barring formalities and end-of-term shindigs and what-have-you, the Last Day Of Work Before Summer. Don't worry: when the real, as opposed to the phoney, holiday season begins, I'll be sure to let OWTB readers know all about it. Personal Message to LL: I won my argument with BigFin, mainly because I scared him. The next time he reads a children's book, he's gonna think I'm coming to get him, that I'm waiting for him at the next bus stop, or that I'm going to go around to his house to leer at him.

Fat chance.

Little does he know that I saw all that I needed to see when I saw you cuddling your hobbit teddy bear. Incidentally, have you finished with Mr. Nonsense yet - you seem to have been reading it for ages?

BTW, BigFin: I was short of time, but I can type real fast...

Not Jekyll, only Hyde... :grin:

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Off at a tangent,which is what big thread is for.

Just been having a shave and i got a flashback to my step dad from when i was a kid.

Anybody elses dad used to spend the apres shave period with practically the whole bog roll stuck to his cut to ribbons face?

Nowadays us chaps have five bladed,gelled,leave you smooth as a babys arse cheeks razors.

Back then they had Bic.

Wonder they never bled to death,used to amuse me hugely at the time,him wandering around like the mummy :grin:

Off at a tangent,which is what big thread is for.

Just been having a shave and i got a flashback to my step dad from when i was a kid.

Anybody elses dad used to spend the apres shave period with practically the whole bog roll stuck to his cut to ribbons face?

Nowadays us chaps have five bladed,gelled,leave you smooth as a babys arse cheeks razors.

Back then they had Bic.

Wonder they never bled to death,used to amuse me hugely at the time,him wandering around like the mummy :grin:

My dad still does that! When all the bits of bog roll come off, he looks like he has leprosy or summat! :grin:

The next time he reads a children's book, he's gonna think I'm coming to get him, that I'm waiting for him at the next bus stop, or that I'm going to go around to his house to leer at him.

Fat chance.

Little does he know that I saw all that I needed to see when I saw you cuddling your hobbit teddy bear. Incidentally, have you

BTW, BigFin: I was short of time, but I can type real fast...

Not Jekyll, only Hyde... :grin:

:grin:

Ah but I am in london this weekend my friend - who is watching who...... :ph34r:

:wink:

Guest sheridans_world
:grin:

Ah but I am in london this weekend my friend - who is watching who...... :ph34r:

:wink:

Its ok Tulse just look for someone who has red eyes (according to PC Plod), blone hair and who is 6 foot 4(ish)

Its ok Tulse just look for someone who has red eyes (according to PC Plod), blone hair and who is 6 foot 4(ish)

He'll recognise him if he goes dressed as a Viking... I'm going up North for the weekend to avoid suffering any collateral damage. Not that I've been threatening violence any Northerners recently of course...

Just out of geographical interest, how far up the country are you going before you get to the North? :wink:

I will be going about 30 miles North of Euston Station, at which point my train will take off Harry Potter style and fly for 150 miles, then land and go the final 30 back on land, thus ensuring that I am not accosted by Midlanders offering me marmite sandwiches and a kipper tie. What odds on Branson seeing that I'm on it and ordering his mate Voldemore (sp?) to cast a spell making it crash though?

My dad still does that! When all the bits of bog roll come off, he looks like he has leprosy or summat! :grin:

Even with my vibrating gillete 4 bladed thing I manage to cut myself occasionally and resort to the bits of bog roll as it works. And before you say anything Mads I do shave sometimes, just not at weekends or most days.

I was always fascinated as a kid by me Dads razor and shaving routine. It was one of them metal ones that you had to spin around and the top would open so you could replace the razor blade, I had one of his old ones, obviously bladeless so I could "shave" too. Thought it was just me then I saw this in the Sunday Times the other week Razor, funnily enough I also have a three blade razor with aloe strip and always use a shaving brush and soap.

Wow how exciting is that, like a white knuckle ride eh. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Quick bump for this 'un (can you actually bump a pinned thread though?).

Anyone see that Studio 60 on Sunset Strip thing last week on More 4? Highly rated (i.e. no one watched it) drama/comedy from the guy who did the West Wing. Stars Matthew Perry (not being as annoying as he can be) and Sarah Paulson, who was in Deadwood. Reading up about her, I find she bats for the other side. Fantastic.

Anyway, it was actually not that bad although slightly pretentious.

Shaving - luckily I've only really known the comfort provided by two, then three, then four and now five blades. Wonder what'll come next?

Oh, having mentioned it before - IM, how you getting on with Deadwood season II?

Any footage of her at the crease jimi?????

Alas, no. (would've stuck a joke about cricket and lesbianism in there, but can't think of one. Pity it ain't horse racing, could've cracked a double carpet gag).

Derek, tried a couple of times and can't for the life of me get on it.

Studio 60 blah, blah, blah on in 15...

Sarah Paulson, who was in Deadwood. Reading up about her, I find she bats for the other side. Fantastic

Oh, having mentioned it before - IM, how you getting on with Deadwood season II?

Cricket comparisons got me stumped.

Finished it Jimi very very good an all,will give it you back next week at the game.Would have looked at it in a different light (yeah i know that would be with it off and the curtains closed before anyone goes down that route,self smutting can't beat it :grin: )had i known of her carpet licking.

Just got back off holiday,was up in Argyll by Dunoon.Apparently it's Scotlands best kept secret according to the tourist guff.Yeah and it can stay that way,it's :censored:.

Inverary,one street town full of shops selling overpriced tartan crap to coachloads of yank tourists in search of their roots.Saw one beauty wearing a kilt over a pair of trousers.

First time i've had a week in the lowlands,won't be happening again.

Came home a day early so i can fully appreciate the beauty that is our championship winning team (there i've said it) at Macc tomorrow.Noticed on one of my net betting sites they've randomly given me a free 20 quid to play with whilst i've been away.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what should i do with that?

Luckily i'm off to gods own country for another holiday 2 weeks today but oop north in the proper bit.

Random topic,what did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid.Can't remember if we did this on original big 'un or not but was thinkin' about my childhood whilst daydreaming on the drive home today.

Sarah Paulson, who was in Deadwood. Reading up about her, I find she bats for the other side. Fantastic

Cricket comparisons got me stumped.

Finished it Jimi very very good an all,will give it you back next week at the game.Would have looked at it in a different light (yeah i know that would be with it off and the curtains closed before anyone goes down that route,self smutting can't beat it :grin: )had i known of her carpet licking.

Just got back off holiday,was up in Argyll by Dunoon.Apparently it's Scotlands best kept secret according to the tourist guff.Yeah and it can stay that way,it's :censored:.

Inverary,one street town full of shops selling overpriced tartan crap to coachloads of yank tourists in search of their roots.Saw one beauty wearing a kilt over a pair of trousers.

First time i've had a week in the lowlands,won't be happening again.

Came home a day early so i can fully appreciate the beauty that is our championship winning team (there i've said it) at Macc tomorrow.Noticed on one of my net betting sites they've randomly given me a free 20 quid to play with whilst i've been away.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what should i do with that?

Luckily i'm off to gods own country for another holiday 2 weeks today but oop north in the proper bit.

Random topic,what did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid.Can't remember if we did this on original big 'un or not but was thinkin' about my childhood whilst daydreaming on the drive home today.