Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the :censored: are you? Who the :censored: is everyone?

Multiple identity disorder is clearly contagious. Someone should look into it.

Well as you follow me you know who I am.

I know who you all are. And you're all wankers.

Freely admit it. But then again I'm 29, arguably if anyone got to my age and hadn't indulged there would be something wrong.

Well as you follow me you know who I am.

I follow all sorts of anyone Latics related - about 446 people. How'm I supposed to know which one you are?

Freely admit it. But then again I'm 29, arguably if anyone got to my age and hadn't indulged there would be something wrong.

Radically too much information.

• 2 months later...

He's just helping people to find a safe and legal place to park, including to prevent undue disruption to traffic flows. At least he's not strangling 3-day-old 2kg chickens.

You mean he lets you handbrake turn the Range Rover into two disabled spaces scot-free.

You mean he lets you handbrake turn the Range Rover into two disabled spaces scot-free.

It's a fair cop. He's painted yellow lines in the grounds but I can still park where I like.

(In the time took to you to read that, several thousand chickens have hatched, been pumped full off God-knows-what, strangled, plucked, grilled and served up in a variety of tasty spicy sauces.)

Crusoe: whacking the heat up to 220 makes your chicken go a great shade of golden brown.

(In the time took to you to read that, several thousand chickens have hatched, been pumped full off God-knows-what, strangled, plucked, grilled and served up in a variety of tasty spicy sauces.)

Conservative estimate.

It's a fair cop. He's painted yellow lines in the grounds but I can still park where I like.

It is factually correct that there are yellow lines on his street which he is allowed to ignore, even if the warden could get past the gatekeeper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to hear that. If you need any HR advice you can :censored: RIGHT OFF.

HR advice? Believe me. No HR or even union cracker can get me out of this :censored:. Delaying tactics seems a good option (if the :censored: deepens or the forecast worsens). In roughly 300 days, the bastard I've upset won't be working here no more.

He'll be sleeping with the fishes?

(You do realise I now must know exactly what's going on due to my nosey (both physically and mentally) nature?)

He can do what he likes, but Ladbrokes have him down as a dead cert to lose his job in 300 days. Labour gain.

When I did really bad things in school, I was made to sit in the dinner hall all day to write about it. Now, whenever I get in the :censored:, I have a massive urge to write parables featuring a comfortable outcome for the wrongdoer and leniency on the part of the wronged. This one would be titled: "The Night Rock n Roll Died. Again."