Last one to post wins

singe

For the blood test? Nope - he ticked the boxes I listed. I watched him.

See that's why he's a doctor and I'm only a medical student I'd have looked into the possibility of Glandular fever (which involves a specific blood test) forgetting that Glandular Fever would have probably gotten better in the time-frame, and the advice is not much different. So for that it wasn't as much of a case of should have ticked the box more could tick the box (or whatever it involves- some places it means writing it in).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<!--quoteo(post=459122:date=Jan 22 2011, 07:01 AM:name=kirinclassic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kirinclassic @ Jan 22 2011, 07:01 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=459122"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Random Latics photo from Japan. Thought I'd plonk it in the thread:

<a href="http://kitchengardenjapan.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/the-gap/" target="_blank">http://kitchengardenjapan.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/the-gap/</a>

Cheers,

KC<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How random!

Unless you have a good knowledge of garlic kirin!

So, heres the start of a competition, get the Oldham crest in the most bizarre places on the interweb!

Lets get in the press, everywhere!

Latics + Monster radish OK?

{Blatent plug, btw}...

http://kitchengardenjapan.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/a-hat-trick/

BTW, all those kiddies have been well taught that Manchester is a small town in Oldham.

Ah, the joys of abusing one's position...

Cheers,

KC

Edited by kirinclassic

• 4 weeks later...

Someone very, very important just importantly got out of my way to let me walk through a single-file corridor before he did - even moving backwards slighly to let me through.

Nick Clegg gets the :censored: out of my way.

That's why I voted for the puppet :censored:. He seemed nice and considerate, and not at all like he'd :censored: over the average person.

The coalition is really crumbling now. Posh boy Clegg showed manners to someone he wouldnt know from Adam in a corridor. Next you will be bragging about how William Hague always lets you come first.

He wanted to come through, but there was only ever going to be one winner: fat man with beard.

It's true that whatever you say about the quality, they have more or less impeccable manners. Clegg ain't quality though. And did I hear a faint sigh as I walked past without acknowledging with a nod or a "Cheers" that he'd let me through? Oh yes. Oh yes I did.

That's why I voted for the puppet :censored:. He seemed nice and considerate, and not at all like he'd :censored: over the average person.

Funny. He never seemed nice to me. He's like a student.

He definitely wanted - ney, expected - to come through first. But there was no way I was coming second in that little one. Anyone else yes. Clegg no.

I'm really scared now.

You're not going to believe this. It just happened again. This time it was an easy two-man corridor near the one-man corridor of yesterday, but he still backed off. He remembered. He's got the drill now. He knows.

Nick Clegg gets the :censored: out of my way. Again.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Does anyone else think 24 hours is wondering the palaces of Westminster looking for high-ranking politicans he can make stand aside? Is there someone more impressive that has stood aside for them than the Deputy PM- my best nomination is one J. Paxman but that is perhaps not quite up there as chief liar democrat

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe that I accidentally said, "set it be be colder than Boundary Park in the Ace Age," when I meant to say, "could you turn the thermostat down a little bit please?" to the facilities bloke on Friday. I am shivering quite badly, there are two African girls in my office who are both wearing thick winter coats and hats. It's grim Down South.

• 2 months later...

"You're a bloke. If you were really stressed at work and doing long hours what would you want your girlfriend to do to make you feel better when you got home to make you feel better?" Why, why why do they ask questions that they dont want to know the answer to?

"You're a bloke. If you were really stressed at work and doing long hours what would you want your girlfriend to do to make you feel better when you got home to make you feel better?" Why, why why do they ask questions that they dont want to know the answer to?

Answer : Serve me my tea, drink, newspaper and leave me the :censored: alone....?

Edited by Yard Dog

I've hurt my neck again in the gym this morning. It's those headstand pressups. Just stupid.

Beardy had similar the other day - I advised him to be honest about the cause of the injury and go for the rib removal surgery. It's worth it in the longer run.

• 2 months later...