Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a conference call in my lounge and my mate Mike is here.

I'm sat at my desk at work looking at OWTB, instead of dealing with the mountain of stuff that people are expecting me to do.

I suppose I'm doing a mini Tevez (even minier than the actually Tevez).

It's too nice outside to be working.

I'm sat at my desk at work looking at OWTB, instead of dealing with the mountain of stuff that people are expecting me to do.

I suppose I'm doing a mini Tevez (even minier than the actually Tevez).

It's too nice outside to be working.

It's a matter of time before I take the lappy in to the back garden! Whoever invented telecommuting is a genius!

• 1 month later...

I keep forgetting about this thrad, was telling someone about it, lo no one has posted for a while

At work, in Londinium.

I recommend Boots in general for a good smattering of tasty women.

The Kings Road is immense disproportionatly bestowed

Richard Griffiths said it was every 10th woman on the street he thought was attractive. it#s about every 2 on the Kings Road.

any yes, I work close to Marylebone High St, good place to while away a half hour or so.

Edited by singe

I too am working in that London this week and next. I'm on Southbank but not had chance to wander much really.

I've now got my tube journey nailed down to under an hour and no standing up... these Londoners make out like it's :censored:, but it's better than a Megabus to Sale any day of the week!

I too am working in that London this week and next. I'm on Southbank but not had chance to wander much really.

I've now got my tube journey nailed down to under an hour and no standing up... these Londoners make out like it's :censored:, but it's better than a Megabus to Sale any day of the week!

My mate (the bastard) took me on the tube in rush hour, getting on at Waterloo. Took the term 'packed in like sardines' to a new level!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
:goggle:Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. You are not able to make any further posts on this thread you don't feel the need to make any further posts on this thread, you're happy for me to win and let this thread slip slip slip away. Three, two, one... You're back in the taproom. Edited by Keepingthe Faith