Phil Woolas MP Hits Out at Council

Didn't expect that from Woolas, and I know hes had plenty of stick over the years, but fair play to him that is exactly the kind of thing the club, and the council, needs to be hearing today. Just jumped up in my estimation

And it will ensure we are on the front page of The Chron again tomorrow.

Get that pressure cranked up! B)

Well done Wolly....

I have just sent my well reason request to Michael Meacher for him to bring the Minister for Local goverment on board.....I just cannot see how the Chair, any Chair can declare an interest (he has been naughty) and then influence the committe and then vote!

Edited by Alec1954

We have to make sure we get on the front page again on Monday too and the day after and the day after.. (Taking in to account the break for the weekend) - In a positive way though. This can not be left to just whimper out.

Another MASSIVE picture of you and me on the front page will surely force the council to change their minds, if only to stop them having to see our boat races staring up at them from the chip wrappers.

Brilliant stuff:-

Phil Woolas on Official Site

Pint of Kronenburg for him in the pump at the Press Bar for when he gets back.

No word from Meacher though? I don't suppose he's much concerned with the whole thing because it doesn't involve the Cotswolds, tennis courts, champagne, property development (not the kind that Michael's into) or Michael :censored: Meacher.