Vision of How New Stand will Look

............. see a few football pitches off the Clayton will be going! There is no chance this many flats will fit into little Wembley / car park / Clayton arms space>

Didn't realised pitches where going.....

Mark, you of all people should know that that is not true. Your Granddad would not have allowed it and it's not going to happen. Study the plans. You'll lead the residents into thinking they have a case!

First thing i thought !

OK i will start the ball rolling :

Hillstone Developments Arena

That took some Marketing to come up with that :wink:

was talking to a bloke who was representing hillstone at the meeting last night and he said that they were'nt garunteed the project if it went ahead.

Don't make jokes like that, you'll have the people on Carlton Way thinking it is true. :angry:

I bet given the chance they would have taken the offer on the table during the 'Sports Park 2000' development, at least they would have been looking at fields instead of flats!!!

I could never understand why they opposed that scheme because it would have suited all parties.

Hewitt and his cronies were on one big ego trip which I'm glad to say has now backfired!

i was under the impresion the flood lights were going!

Will the floodlights be on the edge of the stadium roof then? Or is the team to go on an extreme carrot diet?!? This would certainly give us an advantage, with the other team not being able to see...!! :D

I don't fancy living in one of those white sugar lump type buildings on the outskirts of the development :grin:

Yeah. Not only that but I didn't realise the clubs dastardly plan was to knock down the hospital too...

News18Thurs1312.jpg

God, think of those sick and ill children! Can we arrange a march quickly to force them to revert the approval?

Yeah. Not only that but I didn't realise the clubs dastardly plan was to knock down the hospital too...

News18Thurs1312.jpg

God, think of those sick and ill children! Can we arrange a march quickly to force them to revert the approval?

No way. The last thing I want when I am going about my lawful business of going to a football match is to have to look at unwell people. They block the roads up round that way as well.

News18Thurs1312.jpg

On a serious note the image shows the apartment blocks matching the houses/bugalows with them all having flat roofs. This isn't the case, and with all the problems associated with flat roofs, I'm sure it would be more acceptable to have pitched roofs for the apartments, even though that would make them higher.

It goes without saying that the roof tiles would be blue and tangerine, in a pattern depicting the name of the Latics' legend after which each block is to be named! :grin: