Anfield £25 tickets sold out?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that the stand holds just over 6000 and there are 6 full sized blocks and 3 smaller ones I would estimate around 1500 seats available in the two central blocks. Have we sold that many tickets already? Its possible but I doubt it. Given that some of the 123 block will be £25 I doubt we have sold out of them as well. More likely that the ticket office couldn't sell 8 seats together in the two central blocks.

They probably didn't want to send the full allocation if we wern't going to sell out so the initial allocation will be in the corner and perhaps one section of the dearer seats towards the centre.......it may be a little unfair but the way it is non season ticket holders could end up with the best seats!!

They probably didn't want to send the full allocation if we wern't going to sell out so the initial allocation will be in the corner and perhaps one section of the dearer seats towards the centre.......it may be a little unfair but the way it is non season ticket holders could end up with the best seats!!

Hope so :grin:

People have got Blocks 122, 123 & 125 so far, Block 124 is directly behind the goal.

Seating Plan PDF

Click for actual views

I'll tell you now, avoid Blocks 128 & 129 like the plague!

If you click on the stand then obstructed view it will show you the actual view...

Edited by oafcprozac

People have got Blocks 122, 123 & 125 so far, Block 124 is directly behind the goal.

Seating Plan PDF

Click for actual views

If you click on the stand then obstructed view it will show you the actual view...

If you click on the restricted view it gives the impression that 125 is behind the goal (see the restricted view "front" for a clearer idea). Yet on the unrestricted view section it gives the impression that 124 is behind the goal. Not exactly compatible.

Seating Plan PDF

Click for actual views

So,

from the looks of their website views - the better view is from the middle of Block 126; which as of yet haven't gone on sale??

My mate is going this afternoon to get our tickets; how have the ticket office been in terms of offering advice & choice of seats??

So,

from the looks of their website views - the better view is from the middle of Block 126; which as of yet haven't gone on sale??

My mate is going this afternoon to get our tickets; how have the ticket office been in terms of offering advice & choice of seats??

They were spot on with us, Row 11 Block 125, happy with that….I just asked for £25 seats a few rows back from the front as we'll have a 13 year old and an 8 year old with us

The ticket office told me this morning they are not taking any restricted view tickets from Liverpool.

The reason why some tickets are £23 is because they are not in the middle of the stand.

That might explain why our allocation is a couple of hundred short (6,100 where the lower tier holds 6,300)

That's ok then, the last thing you want is to be at the back of the stand doubled over like the hunchback of notre dame chanting latics songs. And the mexican wave would be a non starter :wink:

From my quick maths and the info and pictures I posted, there would have been approximately 300 restricted view - around 5% of the allocation :blink:

From my quick maths and the info and pictures I posted, there would have been approximately 300 restricted view - around 5% of the allocation :blink:

Maybe we're seeing how the better seats go and then would take the restricted view seats as a last resort ( as long as fans were made aware of this )

So,

We asked if there was a choice, and were told "not really - we've been told what order we have to sell them in" - so we're Row 22, Block 123. I'd have rather had more central, and also about 10 rows closer to the front, or be sitting anywhere near anyone we know, but at least the view should be unobstructed*.

*except by the 8 foot giant who will, absolutely no question, come and sit directly in front of my view at 2 minutes to 8, when it's too late to try and sort a swap out.