Anfield £25 tickets sold out?

So,

from the looks of their website views - the better view is from the middle of Block 126; which as of yet haven't gone on sale??

My mate is going this afternoon to get our tickets; how have the ticket office been in terms of offering advice & choice of seats??

Oh yes they have.

Got mine 9am Sunday

Block 126 row 11- bring it on.

Was one of the first to get the everton tickets. AWFUL view-couldnt see a thing. The best tickets apparently went to the last minute buyers. This time round, looks like they have done it the correct way

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes they have.

Got mine 9am Sunday

Was one of the first to get the everton tickets. AWFUL view-couldnt see a thing. The best tickets apparently went to the last minute buyers. This time round, looks like they have done it the correct way

Got mine today - 3x Block 126 row 15 for £25...

That might explain why our allocation is a couple of hundred short (6,100 where the lower tier holds 6,300)

Knowing Oldham they may keep those extra 200 on hold if demand is there know quie a few fans who have said they will have an unrestricted view it does not bother them.

Hope I can get a ticket when they come on open sale,would really like to go back

Last time I was at Anfield was in 1977, FA Cup 5th round

Not good memories though :disappointed:

Lost 3-1

Got chased all around Stanley Park

Then on the way back got all the coach windows smashed

Cant wait to go back :lol:

Oh yes they have.

Got mine 9am Sunday

Got ours - Block 126, row 16.

Nice - from the Liverpool website; it looks to be a good view.

Like you were got early Everton tickets & were pretty disappointed with where we were, right on the far side at the opposite end to where Gary Mac scored. Didn't matter though as we were there to see us win!!!!!

I think the club has learned this time around and it looks like (rightly) the season ticket holders are being given the better seats 1st.

Can't wait now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!