OWTB World Cup Prediction Competition

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two need to stop worrying about that :censored: and send me a fiver and some :censored:ing predictions, innit.

Deadline's week today right?

I prefer to make my decision after gathering as much information as possible, so I don't have to change my thinking.

No point predicting Suarez, for example, will be top scorer now, if he aggravates his injury in training next week.

Entrants to date:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

And me (once I've bothered to fill the bugger in).

I think that's everyone but that's kind of from memory because I've saved it all on my computer at work and I'm not in the office today.

Entrants to date:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

I think that's everyone but that's kind of from memory because I've saved it all on my computer at work and I'm not in the office today.

Just a reminder that you can send my winnings to Playershare.

Entrants to date:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

Quality field that, whoever wins will have earned the right to brag.

At what point when entering the scores do the tables update with the team names? The points on mine are updated but the teams displayed are #NAME?, including for the knockout stages, so I don't know who I'm predicting for. Or are we not doing the knockout stages yet?

Or do they not populate themselves? I did say I didn't get it. Maybe the fact that it seems that everyone else has worked it out is an indicator I should leave these IT things well alone!

At what point when entering the scores do the tables update with the team names? The points on mine are updated but the teams displayed are #NAME?, including for the knockout stages, so I don't know who I'm predicting for. Or are we not doing the knockout stages yet?

Or do they not populate themselves? I did say I didn't get it. Maybe the fact that it seems that everyone else has worked it out is an indicator I should leave these IT things well alone!

You could do what I did, I just told a 19 year old (son) to fill it in as he pleases. If not I would be in the same situation as you.

Send me your predictions for the group phase and I'll send you back a version with the group tables and knockout stages populated so you can fill them in. It should all pop up automatically.

Same goes for anyone else who's run into the same problem.

only just got around to filling this in and having a proper look at it, was this spreadsheet designed yourself? great design and layout, couldnt do it myself... good luck at scoring it all up and my predictions are in now - BRAZIL 0 - 1 ENGLAND after extra time, stand aside folks im the darkhorse in this competition... until England get knocked out at group stages ha ha ha

Updated list of entrants:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

Stevie_J

pinchmepup

maddog

kieranmcandrew

Only a few days left to get your entries to me. I must receive them (spreadsheet, payment and Golden Boot prediction) before the Brazil v Croatia game kicks off.

only just got around to filling this in and having a proper look at it, was this spreadsheet designed yourself? great design and layout, couldnt do it myself... good luck at scoring it all up and my predictions are in now - BRAZIL 0 - 1 ENGLAND after extra time, stand aside folks im the darkhorse in this competition... until England get knocked out at group stages ha ha ha

No, I had to buy the spreadsheet. Bit disappointed at how limited it is to be honest. Think I'm going to try and create one from scratch next time around.

Updated list of entrants:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

Stevie_J

pinchmepup

maddog

kieranmcandrew

NewBlue

Keep 'em coming!

Updated list:
laticdickovarmy
Disjointed
oafcmetty
JoshOWTB
24hoursfromtulsehill
Bristolatic
Oafc1895
lookersstandandy
LaticsChris
Zorrro
JoeP
Stevie_J
pinchmepup
maddog
kieranmcandrew
NewBlue

Latics_Fanatic

That's 17, meaning every entry from now on is going to cost me a quid. You've got a little more than 48 hours to get them in.

Updated list:

laticdickovarmy

Disjointed

oafcmetty

JoshOWTB

24hoursfromtulsehill

Bristolatic

Oafc1895

lookersstandandy

LaticsChris

Zorrro

JoeP

Stevie_J

pinchmepup

maddog

kieranmcandrew

NewBlue

Latics_Fanatic

rudemedic

18 players so far. That's an extra quid to PS.