All the things you do to me,

And everything you said,

I just can't get enough,

I just can't get enough,

We slip and slide as we fall in love,

And I just can't seem to get enough of,

Du du du du du du du du du du,

Super Oldham!

Wish we wouldn't adopt other teams songs...yes this got the crowd going last Saturday but I just can't sing it, I just can't sing it...du, du du du du.....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool fans have got a chant for Simon Mignolet to the tune of The Lion Sleeps Tonight ("a-Mignolet, a-Mignolet, a-Mignolet, a-Mignolet.....). Can the Athleticos come up with something similar for Carl Winchester please? Ta.

Can we get a new one for forte? I really hate the Jonathan Forte baby song, its awful!

Something simple and admittedly not very original but what about "he scores every week, he scores every week, Jonathan Forte, he scores every week" or is that just a certainty to jinx him and he'll never score again?

Can we get a new one for forte? I really hate the Jonathan Forte baby song, its awful!

Something simple and admittedly not very original but what about "he scores every week, he scores every week, Jonathan Forte, he scores every week" or is that just a certainty to jinx him and he'll never score again?

Fine with me - Simple and to the point. Sing if right after he scores and we'll be fine.

Read somewhere that Bristol City used to sing 'Johnson says bounce around the ground' to the tune of 'Yellow Submarine' whilst bouncing up and down when Gary was in charge of them a few years back...

Could we adapt this to our own needs and get the place bouncing on Saturday? Sure Lee would love it, especially as Bristol City fans seem intent on naming him 'Mr Average'

*Edit: Any person diagnosed with old age should refrain from excessive jumping and should simply move their arms up and down as an alternative

When I see you Oldham,

I go out of my head,

I just can't get enough,

I just can't get enough,

All the things you do to me,

And everything you said,

I just can't get enough,

I just can't get enough,

We slip and slide as we fall in love,

And I just can't seem to get enough of,

Du du du du du du du du du du,

Super Oldham!

Who thought up those imaginative lyrics?

How about something along the songs off:

I feel good - James brown

Ain't no stopping us now - by? a group of lads but I cant remember

Lets hear it for the boys - by? some high pitch singing woman I think called shanice

Just some ideas.

Read somewhere that Bristol City used to sing 'Johnson says bounce around the ground' to the tune of 'Yellow Submarine' whilst bouncing up and down when Gary was in charge of them a few years back...

Could we adapt this to our own needs and get the place bouncing on Saturday? Sure Lee would love it, especially as Bristol City fans seem intent on naming him 'Mr Average'

I believe that during his playing days they also used to sing "your dad's a legend, but you're a :censored:" at him.

Charming.

In the midfield, our mighty midfield there's Carl Winchester (a-winchester, a-winchester, a-winchester)

Happy?

some old skool 1970's from the back of the Chaddy when it was wooden boards and good acoustics, silk scarves and a lifetime ago .... ...

'we dont carry hammers

we dont carry lead

we only carry hatchets to bury in your head

etc ......

totally un-pc and well out of order with modern times but popular back in the day

along with the full version of 'no-nay never'

' I went to an alehouse I use to frequent

and I told the landlady my money was spent ...

etc.....

Different world :bobby::bobby::bobby: