3. 3. Jamie Reckord

4. 4. Brian Wilson

5. 5. George Edmundson

6. 6. Kallum Mantack

7. 7. Jamie Stott

8. 8. Charles Dunne

9. 9. Rob Hunt

10. 10. Darius Osei

It's that time of year again and with our future pretty much secured, it's time for the squad for next season to be considered...

(I've left Connor Ripley out, Osei included in this poll because Midfield/Strikers one wouldn't let me add more)

Be interesting to see the results...

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Several of these are loanees and in some cases contracted to premier league clubs .....eg do you really think that Hunt or O 'Niel are having sleepless nights worrying about whether Oldham Athletic will retain them when they have no connection whatsoever to Oldham athletic

54 minutes ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

It's that time of year again and with our future pretty much secured, it's time for the squad for next season to be considered...

(I've left Connor Ripley out, Osei included in this poll because Midfield/Strikers one wouldn't let me add more)

Be interesting to see the results...

"Our fiuture pretty much assured." .....what does that look like then? 

1 hour ago, Magister said:

Several of these are loanees and in some cases contracted to premier league clubs .....eg do you really think that Hunt or O 'Niel are having sleepless nights worrying about whether Oldham Athletic will retain them when they have no connection whatsoever to Oldham athletic

I read everything you write on here. Then I have a little chuckle to myself. Then imagine you sat there writing furious emails to broadsheet newspapers detailing all the grammatical errors you spotted in their paper that week. Probably not far from the truth

6 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I read everything you write on here. Then I have a little chuckle to myself. Then imagine you sat there writing furious emails to broadsheet newspapers detailing all the grammatical errors you spotted in their paper that week, whilst making errors yourself. Probably not far from the truth

FTFY

2 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Another "hi jack" "high jack" "hijack"  of a perfectly innocent post by chief nit picker.

Ummm.....the topic  was actually taken off subject by the Messers MacFluff and Burns but don't let such detail deflect you.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Don't forget the 11 that want to keep Kettings and the 1 that wants Reckord ?

Can't speak for the other 10 but Kettings can stay as number 2 as far as I'm concerned. Can't be on much and I'm happy to keep as much continuity as possible. 

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Can't speak for the other 10 but Kettings can stay as number 2 as far as I'm concerned. Can't be on much and I'm happy to keep as much continuity as possible. 

See your point but he was terrible in the JPT. I wouldn't be confident if our number 1 got injured for any length of time

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

See your point but he was terrible in the JPT. I wouldn't be confident if our number 1 got injured for any length of time

I'm sure we've all been guilty of misjudging a player on one or two bad performances. Seems a good squad player.

16 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Don't forget the 11 that want to keep Kettings and the 1 that wants Reckord ?

Now 20 people want to keep him so I am not seeing what is so outrageous about that. He is a backup keeper that got the job done in those Mickey Mouse cup games. 

2 hours ago, OLDHAM MUMPS said:

Now 20 people want to keep him so I am not seeing what is so outrageous about that. He is a backup keeper that got the job done in those Mickey Mouse cup games. 

Not a big Latics follower then are you?

Got the job done? In those games?

He played one all season and let fucking 5 in

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not a big Latics follower then are you?

Got the job done? In those games?

He played one all season and let fucking 5 in

To add a bit of balance, he had Burgess and Edmondson in front of him didn't he?