• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stanley30

Get him signed. Who cares if he’s injured. AL is paying his wages not me. When playing he’s in top 3 strikers in the division 

So from what i heard - and you can believe it or not - we're gonna get him within the next few days but have no idea if loan or permanent. 

Guy who keeps me up to date reliable and gave me the original loan over 24 hours beforw we signed. 

2 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would of course be unbelievable to sign Doyle if we can get 15 games out of him but would be worried about the next 3 games or so with only Davies and Holloway to choose from. 

Hopefully a short term loan option available in the meantime.

Wellens said he wants another striker in anyway as well so see who he gets.

6 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Would of course be unbelievable to sign Doyle if we can get 15 games out of him but would be worried about the next 3 games or so with only Davies and Holloway to choose from. 

Hopefully a short term loan option available in the meantime.

I  reckon we will get another striker on loan too. I’m pretty sure there’s no such thing as a short term loan these days. Minimum now would be till end of season I think ? 

3 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Wellens said he wants another striker in anyway as well so see who he gets.

I interpreted that interview as him saying JCH and another who could have been in for Rotherham. Meaning he'd be in addition to Doyle & JCH....

Just get Baxter back and have done with it ffs 

7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Just get Baxter back and have done with it ffs 

Call me stupid if you like but, with Pringle, Byrne, Benyu, McEleney, Gardner, Nepomuceno and Obadeyi already here, where would you fit Baxter in? Ok, we could (probably) do without Gardner and Obadeyi, but that's a fair old midfield, so do you play Baxter up front?

And I've avoided Maouche and Omrani.

*Waits to be called stupid.

5 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Call me stupid if you like but, with Pringle, Byrne, Benyu, McEleney, Gardner, Nepomuceno and Obadeyi already here, where would you fit Baxter in?

Yes, up front stupid :grin:

We're not Sheff Utd, that's where he plays best.... 

One of the few things Dickov had right 

I am chuffed to bits that we have offloaded players who cannot help us make progress and is getting together a quality rather than quantity team.Wellens should be given all the support he needs and if we can get Eoin and a natural left back in then we will start climbing away from danger.If we can add Baxter then I will be over the moon.Things are definitely looking positive after the last few weeks of losing games.Just wish this takeover could be concluded soon since that  would be the iceing on the cake.Some good local away games coming up and it would be great for our fans as well.We all need confidence both fans and players.

Archived