Boycotting

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Feel completely disconnected with the club. They have played "divide and rule" very well.

Allied to the above, feel no affinity with any of the players.

Not been since first few games of season - and now not missing it at all - which worries me.

BP has the worst atmosphere in the whole football league - it's just dead.

Standard of football is poor. Some non league is as good to watch - sometimes better.

The only thing that will bring me back is a complete change of regime (awaits McFluff saying "we know")

4 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Kudos to you for taking the trouble to check out every other ground for atmosphere. 

4 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Wow, who knew. 

‘Not been since the first few games of the season’ yet you can comment on the atmosphere and standard of football....🤔 

- presume that you are referring to how it was back in August then?

6 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Feel completely disconnected with the club. They have played "divide and rule" very well.

Allied to the above, feel no affinity with any of the players.

Not been since first few games of season - and now not missing it at all - which worries me.

BP has the worst atmosphere in the whole football league - it's just dead.

Standard of football is poor. Some non league is as good to watch - sometimes better.

The only thing that will bring me back is a complete change of regime (awaits McFluff saying "we know")

We know. You needlessly mention it every single post

18 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

‘Not been since the first few games of the season’ yet you can comment on the atmosphere and standard of football...

I think there is a distinct possibility that an educated guess wouldn't be far from the raw truth.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think there is a distinct possibility that an educated guess wouldn't be far from the raw truth.

I think just looking at the league table and the attendance figures will give the game away.  Hard to imagine being a seething atmospheric cauldron.

4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

The OP said BP had the worst atmosphere in the whole football league. A ludicrous comment which you appeared to be supporting. 

Well I've certainly never been in a worse one. Sterile is as good as it gets. 

6 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

The OP said BP had the worst atmosphere in the whole football league. A ludicrous comment which you appeared to be supporting. 

Of he'd said one of the worst instead of the worst would you be arguing so stridently? 

If the OP couldn't possibly know if it's the worst atmosphere, you equally cannot be certain it isn't the worst. 

Strange hill to die on. 

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Of he'd said one of the worst instead of the worst would you be arguing so stridently? 

If the OP couldn't possibly know if it's the worst atmosphere, you equally cannot be certain it isn't the worst. 

Strange hill to die on. 

I didn't realise I was arguing stridently. I certainly made no assertion as to the relative atmosphere of BP compared to other grounds I haven't been to this season. Strange hill to argue a point against that wasn't made. 

Archived