Keegan appointed Newcastle Manager

I heard it was going to be the former China national coach...........

wait for it..............

Why me!

:getmecoat:

I'm struggling to understand why King Kev hasn't been mentioned in connection with any other jobs... and nor has Shearer.... those Newcastle fans are going to get what they deserve. 13 points clear at the top next Christmas and relegated at the end of the season.

What a bunch of muppets.... Big Sam deserved more time he is a quality manager and the proof is that he guided a mediocre team to europe, look at oneil last season, he was given the time he needed and now look at them, what are the odds on keegan being gone by the end of the season and being replaced by Arthur Cox :grin:

I'm struggling to understand why King Kev hasn't been mentioned in connection with any other jobs... and nor has Shearer.... those Newcastle fans are going to get what they deserve. 13 points clear at the top next Christmas and relegated at the end of the season.

What you have to understand is that Newcastle fans aren't bothered about winning anything, they just want to be entertained. Keegan will give them that so they will be happy. Fans of which other Club would talk about a 4-3 defeat as being their best ever game?

Having lived in virtually every area of the UK, I can comfortably say that Newcastle is the only place were football is seen as the major factor in the whole area. The Geordies talk about nothing else and some of the sights I saw when for example Andy Cole got sold to Man United were unreal. Grown men crying in the office and one even asked me if he could go home on compassionate leave!

Let them wallow in their own mediocrity. They think they are in heaven now so good luck to them.

What you have to understand is that Newcastle fans aren't bothered about winning anything, they just want to be entertained. Keegan will give them that so they will be happy. Fans of which other Club would talk about a 4-3 defeat as being their best ever game?

I'd like to see how they cope with a series of entertaining 4-o losses.

"I think they should get in a manager with certain criteria.

(1) Must have a previous connection with Newcastle United. Newcastle fans love nothing more than one of their own.

(2) Must have managed in top division football, none of this lower league rubbish.

(3) International managerial experience is a must to attain the respect of Worldclass players.

If so, only one name in it then. Wadsworth it is. "

Dammit, hadn't considered Keegan.

Oh well, here's to Newcastle fans lording it up for a while, well until mid-April at least.