Transfer Deadline Day - All the latest news!

Latest News;

Neal Trotman: Derby County in late £600,000 bid (In thought PNE was a done deal ?)

Kevin Besty: Bristol City to Walsall - on loan

Anthony Elding: Stockport County to Leeds United - fee agreed

Baz Savage: Poised to sign for Kilmarnock

Keep adding to the thread please as more news comes in.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
Strange, you would have thought Latics would have jumped at the extra £100,000, or tried to up PNE's offer.

Could be though the PNE deal has extra add ons we don't know about.

Preston deal included apperances and sell-on clauses. Thats what we do know.

Derby could match it easy being a Prem team but dont forget Trotters maybe wanted to stay up north.

An interesting one this.

Trotman may not be ready for the Premiership yet but I'd say that with Paul Jewell and the new American Investors, then Derby will more than likely to be back there in 2009/ 2010 Season.

Preston could be playing in League 1 by then.

I guess he would be in the shop window more at Derby than Preston as well.

Strange, you would have thought Latics would have jumped at the extra £100,000, or tried to up PNE's offer.

Could be though the PNE deal has extra add ons we don't know about.

I think that likely to be more about LAtics doing the right thing by Neal Trotman and his preference being included IMHO.

I think that likely to be more about LAtics doing the right thing by Neal Trotman and his preference being included IMHO.

I'm sure that Latics would have considered it, but at the end of the day if Neal didn't WANT to sign for Derby then Latics have no say in it. The selling club can't MAKE the player sign for another club.

Coventry striker Dele Adebola is set to join Bristol City in a £300,000 deal subject to a successful medical on deadline day.

Doncaster Rovers have cancelled the contract of veteran striker Bruce Dyer by mutual consent.

One of the players interesting Doncaster Rovers, according to speculation in the Hull area, is Hull City's Northern Ireland international midfielder Stuart Elliott.

Edited by BP1960

Doncaster Rovers have cancelled the contract of veteran striker Bruce Dyer by mutual consent.

Remeber a few years ago in a pre-season FourFoutTwo supplement on the prospects of all teams there was a section in which fans were asked a few questions, one was favourite chant / terrace comment.

The Crystal Palace fan quoted the bloke who sat behind him who in the previous season had let out a rant including "Bruce Dyer? Bruce Dyer? You couldn't be more appropriately named unless you were called Bruce Absolutley F*****g Useless!".

Made me smile, and always think of it when any Dyer is mentioned.