Besian Idrizaj

Comments aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Just the odd "he's crap" but I'm gonna reserve judgement til I see him myself

Wahey! It was on the Liverpool website before I got it on an official text :P

Already got a soft spot for him cos he's Austrian :)

Hoping he plays in leiderhosen then? :blush:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see us going up or down this season, so if we're going to play inexperienced strikers why not just play our own? Obviously not the striker we were chasing, just smacks of desperation. Underwhelmed.

Agree, but we have to give the lad a chance.

It's a shame about Ricketts, because now, we only have Hughes who brings any real experience to the front line - and he's going to be missing for a few weeks!

Our inexperience upfront is cause for concern and the news of a proven in league one striker made me hope that Vernon may be on the way back. I can't see us bringing in another striker, probably a central defender to cover Trotman's departure. Then again, he may put Davies out wide and put the new lad up front.

We will have to wait and see. Come Saturday, I think Alessandra should be given the nod with Sheridan saying 'Look, I'll play you in the first half, make me want to play you in the second!'.

we've been asking for a big lad up front all season and as arsenal were unwilling to let adebayor go, I hope this fella doesn't let anyone down!

A good prospect looking at his finishes at wrexham and i'm sure with some match fitness could be useful

Good luck bizrijiyiaz :wacko:

It's true that he's tall but he's also supposed to be pretty quick.

Maybe that doesn't give a big advantage in The Championship (where most players have pace) but think what this lad could do in League One against cumbersome, slow defences like Huddersfield, Brighton, Luton, Gillingham, Carlisle etc. etc.

the only defences that I can think of with real pace across the back 4 are Leeds and Forest in our League. Latics fall down with Stam in that regard who is possibly slower than Gregan and only marginally quicker than Crossley.

Great, I sit across a desk from someone who talks incessantly about Palace all day long, but he goes home (or, I suspect, creeping round Croydon brothels) on the dot of 4 every day. I'll update you all tomorrow. Anyway, Colin probably needs to make space for another 15 forwards who he is bringing in so as to show them what his bench is like.

Update as promised - he's only had bit parts in the Palace first team but has looked quite promising. It seems that he has shown a complete lack of interest in turning out for their reserves (not that suprising given that he was a regular in the scouse stiffs) and it is this that turned for Taylor and then Colin against him. I reckon he's going to be a good one though when he starts getting a feel for first team action!

Oh, damn...

Update as promised - he's only had bit parts in the Palace first team but has looked quite promising. It seems that he has shown a complete lack of interest in turning out for their reserves (not that suprising given that he was a regular in the scouse stiffs) and it is this that turned for Taylor and then Colin against him. I reckon he's going to be a good one though when he starts getting a feel for first team action!

Oh, damn...

I heard on the grapevine that Asda-Walmart made a last minute bid for him. Is Hall his agent?