Besian Idrizaj

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect we just give Shez our backing maybe he will turn out to be the sort of player we need. Liverpoolmust have seen some sort of potental in him to sign him up.

I'm sure they did, and should he show any potential he'll be back there or in the championship on loan next season and we'll be in the same position we're in now. Waste of time.

Can't see us going up or down this season, so if we're going to play inexperienced strikers why not just play our own? Obviously not the striker we were chasing, just smacks of desperation. Underwhelmed.

I understand what you mean, but well, to be honest, we are a little desperate now. And so this is the type of gamble I was suggesting a week or so ago. If we can't get in the targets we want, there's no point sitting on our hands and not trying to get in someone....we just need some bodies to fill up the 1st team squad. If he ain't good enough, at least we tried. Scunny tried it with Jermaine Beckford last season.....

Fingers crossed our gambles work. If not, nothing major lost in trying.

1st goal

2nd goal

3rd goal

That Pennant guy looks good as well...

I think he could be a decent signing - those goals are all good finishes, however they were all from crosses in - but then thats what we've said we needed, a target man in the box.

Interesting to hear the commentator on those highlights, the analyst as opposed to the main commentator - he doesn't say his name once. "Oh and it was a great finish by him, the liverpool striker"!!!

I'm sure they did, and should he show any potential he'll be back there or in the championship on loan next season and we'll be in the same position we're in now. Waste of time.

Stop being so negative! You never know, he might show his potential, bang in a load of goals, we go surging up the table and then he ends up back in the Championship next season with us :grin:

Yes I know thats wishful thinking but it's better than putting a downer on it...

Stop being so negative! You never know, he might show his potential, bang in a load of goals, we go surging up the table and then he ends up back in the Championship next season with us :grin:

Yes I know thats wishful thinking but it's better than putting a downer on it...

Yes. If it was a months loan I would be irked, but he's here for the season. No different to having someone on our books whose contract is up, and he's got a hell of a big incentive to do well for us. Some people are hard to please, he might settle and do really well for us.

I have faith in this guy, i think he is what we need. Only time will tell i guess. All we needed was a striker who would put the ball between the sticks, because the service has been brilliant from us this season. Were having up to 30shots a game sometimes yet maybe only putting 1 or 2 in. Good signing Shez :)

I understand what you mean, but well, to be honest, we are a little desperate now. And so this is the type of gamble I was suggesting a week or so ago. If we can't get in the targets we want, there's no point sitting on our hands and not trying to get in someone....we just need some bodies to fill up the 1st team squad. If he ain't good enough, at least we tried. Scunny tried it with Jermaine Beckford last season.....

Fingers crossed our gambles work. If not, nothing major lost in trying.

My sentiments exactly.

He must bring something to the table to still be at Liverpool aged 20.

Let's not knock him until we've tried him!

Let's have him training on some knock down headers for Hughesy/Alessandra!

Could do a job for us, looks very Porterish.I wonder who the other striker is we were chasing,that deal looks dead now.

A lot of deadline day deals turn out to be a waste of time so maybe shezz and the tta have decided to hang onto the cash for next season.Think its pointless blowing 100-200k on someone who could be a gamble.

Rather see the money spent close season and go up as champions.Guess we will see what midnight brings us,still think we need a winger.

Robert