Songs at BP

What songs sung at BP do you particularly like/dislike.

Of course there are the typical favourites like OWTB, Zigga-zagga, etc.

My personal favourite though is the 'Oldham. You got me wonderin' song - dunno why, just love it. Was particularly good as we were beating Bournemouth, as most of us were indeed wondering what would happen wrt this season (even if the subsequent loss and two draws have ruined it!).

I hate the 'Everywhere we go, people want to know' song. Rubbish. We're not at the cricket. Sung by the guy who looks like Johnny Vegas in the chaddy. Really can't stand it.

i hate that every where we go it sounds crap.

i also hate lettttttts get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeee when the players come out.

my favourite is ronnie whats the score or ronnie give us a wave

T- Teee

I - Ayyee

T- Teeee

S- Essss

What do you do with them - HOLD EM CHA CHA CAH HOLD EM CHA CHA CHA

"Songs sung at BP"? Surely this must be an error. Songs sung at away games, maybe!

OWTB cannot be beaten when there are a large number singing. Carlisle last season was the best I've ever heard it.

No Ney Never is impressive when we go through the whole rendition.

"Outsung by 200 fans!" A one off at Forest this season but sounded superb

You can not beat the classic that is:

"I'm a :censored:,

I'm a :censored:,

I'm a :censored: yes I am,

But I'd rather be a :censored:

Than a :censored: Yorkshire, Welsh, Scouse* man."

*delete or change as appropriate

I always preferred that when we sang 'than a dirty Yorkshire man' - worked much better imo.

"Songs sung at BP"? Surely this must be an error. Songs sung at away games, maybe!

OWTB cannot be beaten when there are a large number singing. Carlisle last season was the best I've ever heard it.

No Ney Never is impressive when we go through the whole rendition.

"Outsung by 200 fans!" A one off at Forest this season but sounded superb

donny fans got outdone aswell the other day, how many of us went?

That night at Forest was superb, I shared a car home with a Forest fan that evening and my throat was too sore to take the pee out of him on the journey home lol.

Ive always liked the Zigga Zagga tune. OWTB's at both Forest and Huddersfield were very well done.

Go down't road

Get t'giro

Go and get plaster'd

Go back Ome and beat up wife

Cos you're a Yorkshire Bar-steward

I am also pleased to brag that I started the....

Where's your handbag Julian,

where's your hand-bag Ju-li-an....

That night against West Ham (the Chaddy was rocking!!) They even took old Mr Dicks off - it really got to him :laught16:

I don't like 'stand up if you love Oldham' mainly because nobody ever does stand up which to the opposition must look like we don't love Oldham.

A better song would be 'Sit down if you love Oldham' & then everyone would join in, although you would probably get some moaners who would stand up to be awkward.

My favourite away song was at Hull in the FA Cup a few seasons ago when their fans were giving us stick after the riots & then we stormed back from 0-1 down to go 3-1 up.

'3-1 to the Taliban 3-1 to the Taliban!'

or who could ever forget the classic from the 'pinch me' season

'Tell me ma me ma to put the champagne on ice, we're going to Wembley twice que serra serra!!!!'

Also the lyrics to 'lets get ready to rumble' should be changed to 'lets get ready to grumble!' :angry:

I'm hoping tomorrow we will be singing 'Oh Johnnie Johnnie Johnnie Johnnie Sheridan' &

'EEE AYE EEE AYE EEE IIII OOOO Up the football league we go' because we've' won. :grin:

I can't stand the 'loyal supporters' chant, it is so cringe worthy. Our best song is definitely owtb's but only when done properly, we seem to have got in the habit of doing it at break neck speed and it just fizzles out.

Nottingham Forest away this season was the best away game, we need to do the 'lets pretend we've scored a goal' thing more often it was genius! The Forest just looked so confused.

I can't stand the 'loyal supporters' chant, it is so cringe worthy. Our best song is definitely owtb's but only when done properly, we seem to have got in the habit of doing it at break neck speed and it just fizzles out.

Nottingham Forest away this season was the best away game, we need to do the 'lets pretend we've scored a goal' thing more often it was genius! The Forest just looked so confused.

Forest away this year was brilliant, i enjoyed the "Outsung by 200 Fans!" as well dont think they liked that as they had no reply haha and a well earned point as well, one of the more entertaining 0 - 0s ive been to.

Donny fans did the "loyal supporters" thing last monday - thought it was bizzarre, how does turning up for a home game on a bank holiday when you're thrid in the league illustrate loyalty?

It's surely only to be used on mid-week long distance games?

A song which i've always wanted 2 hear with the help of that drum is-

'COME ON OLDHAM!' BOOM! BOOM! ' 'COME ON OLDHAM!' BOOM! BOOM! The beat of the drum would be used to encourage people to clap along. It's a type of chant which could be sung when nothings actually happening just to keep the atmosphere going. I've got copyrights on that song by the way!

I think the best songs are the songs which you can sing p**sed out your head, such as 'Oh When The Blues' etc.

Edited by dish