Leyton Orient Game on Saturday  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are you bovvered?

• Season Ticket Holder but can't be bovvered
    • Pay on the day punter but can't be bovvered
    • Season Ticket Holder and I'll be there
    • Pay on the day punter and I'll be there
    • Never go anyway.

I felt it only right and just that I should confess to the great and good (and bad) of OWTB.

I am (normally) a dedicated season ticket holder. It has to be a very good reason for me to miss a home game.

However tomorrow, with a marginally better offer of a day out in Nottinghamshire and accepting that the season is over, I shall be missing tomorrow.

No ulterior motive for this thread. No qualms about not using my ticket - it was paid for in good faith, as will be 2008/9 ST and beyond, knowing I'd inevitably miss a few games, no compaints about meaningless games or anything.

I just wanted to clear my conscience with a confession to my fellow fans for forsaking my honourable duty as a fan and buggering off elsewhere for the day.

I hope you'll understand, and I'm more than happy for others to join the thread if they feel a confession will help their conscience too.

:getmecoat:

Well you just can`t get the staff these days - any excuse for not being present. I think it is unfair that you can have a day off whilst the rest of us have to suffer as usual.

By the way - who is going to provide the pop and crisps in your absence - have you mentioned it to Phil to provide light refereshments ?

have a good day!!

KTF

I felt it only right and just that I should confess to the great and good (and bad) of OWTB.

I am (normally) a dedicated season ticket holder. It has to be a very good reason for me to miss a home game.

However tomorrow, with a marginally better offer of a day out in Nottinghamshire and accepting that the season is over, I shall be missing tomorrow.

No ulterior motive for this thread. No qualms about not using my ticket - it was paid for in good faith, as will be 2008/9 ST and beyond, knowing I'd inevitably miss a few games, no compaints about meaningless games or anything.

I just wanted to clear my conscience with a confession to my fellow fans for forsaking my honourable duty as a fan and buggering off elsewhere for the day.

I hope you'll understand, and I'm more than happy for others to join the thread if they feel a confession will help their conscience too.

:getmecoat:

Dont worry mate i too am going to sadly miss the ESPN football classic which will unfold tomorrow at Fortress Boundary as appealling as it sounds i think i deserve an end of season rest and i am heading to Leeds for the day and night instead.

Guest M_OAFC

I will continue clinging to the faintest flicker of hope that our season is still alive till it's mathematically impossible to reach the play-offs, at which point, assuming I can find something better to do on match day, I'll do a Garcon and miss my first game home or away since the last meaningless one.

I will continue clinging to the faintest flicker of hope that our season is still alive till it's mathematically impossible to reach the play-offs, at which point, assuming I can find something better to do on match day, I'll do a Garcon and miss my first game home or away since the last meaningless one.

Don't think I'll be there either. Half way through a nice bout of flu (blame the wife, she's a teacher and regularly brings bugs home from school), and I doubt that 2 hours at Ice Station Zebra is what I need right now.

I think this should be a true confessional thread - ie. anonymous.... how about adding a poll??? Garcon/Mods - get on it....

It would be interesting to see out of the OWTB supporter base, how many are actually going to be at BP on saturday... and then people can comment without feeling sheepish....

- I'm Going to be at BP this saturday

- I'm not going to be at BP this saturday

- Undecided - the fact that Wolfy is our only recognised striker is making me not want to bother....

You mean there are people on here who don't actually go to the matches?. SHAME. :o

I won't be there either. Walsall was my last home game and that was shocking (although Leeds away more than made up for it)

I feel better having got that off my chest...

says it all 18 replies 265 views but only 3 people(me being one) could be ar$d voting

The poll only just went on! Also, 265 views doesn't mean 265 people.

I also haven't voted, as I'm really lazy, but I will still be getting up at early o'clock to head up there.