Leyton Orient Game on Saturday  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are you bovvered?

• Season Ticket Holder but can't be bovvered
    • Pay on the day punter but can't be bovvered
    • Season Ticket Holder and I'll be there
    • Pay on the day punter and I'll be there
    • Never go anyway.

The poll only just went on! Also, 265 views doesn't mean 265 people.

I also haven't voted, as I'm really lazy, but I will still be getting up at early o'clock to head up there.

i know its not 265 people LL - but i didnt realise the poll only just gone on - i have no doubt you will be there mate as always

i know its not 265 people LL - but i didnt realise the poll only just gone on - i have no doubt you will be there mate as always

Perversely, I won't be at Northampton, which is pretty handy to get to from London, I figured I could either afford that or do the Sponsors dinner and stay over for the game on the Saturday, so I figured I'd try and squeeze a bit of value out of the old ST. To be honest I almost feel like I will enjoy the games a bit more now, I wasn't enjoying that glimmer of hope that in my heart I didn't think we would succeed in fulfilling. Now it's a jolly day out, beers with friends and hopefully a pressure free game of entertaining football. Not that bad after all, eh? :)

11 Latics players taking to the field.....I'll be there......

Not done the poll (another one? Really?) mainly coz the option I wanted isn't there. The one that says "11 Latics players on the hallowed turf....my turning up doesn't need questioning"

Where is the 'ST holder who's usual lift up is not going but only finding out Wednesday and therefore can't be arsed paying silly money for the train and also needs to also be back in reasonable time for a fellow OASIS members birthday drinks and doesn't want to get the coach up with the Leyton fans which he could catch at the end of his road' option ?????????????????????

The only pay on the day punter who can be bothered going (even though I'll be about 10/15 mins late).

Last time I'll see the boys this season (unless Crewe matters making it worth driving back to Manchester during exam time).

Where is the 'ST holder who's usual lift up is not going but only finding out Wednesday and therefore can't be arsed paying silly money for the train and also needs to also be back in reasonable time for a fellow OASIS members birthday drinks and doesn't want to get the coach up with the Leyton fans which he could catch at the end of his road' option ?????????????????????

And where is the "Distance-challenged* exiled fan who can't get there" option in the poll?

* Minimum distance open to debate

No cos that would apply to most fans... :grin:

"Get off Eardley yer :censored:"

"Penalty ref!!" etc. etc

Won't be there today, got a urgent call out to deal with.