league 1 outstanding players

now that the season is drawing to a conclusion........and attentions are turning to holidays and next season and so on.

who have been league ones outstanding players this season.....which player has caught everybodys eye and puts in good performances each week.....

i cant really name one as i havent been to as many games as i would like,but others must have an opinion????

Everyone can look at the Top Scorers table and reel off names, guys... :grin:

Jason Demetriou (Orient) and Kelvin Wilson (Forest) have been the two players that I've seen this year that have impressed me most, especially the latter's performance at the City Ground.

Sam Vokes at Bournemouth has a very promising future. He wasn't on form at BP, but he's only young and the Championship is calling

I think Keegan has admitted to having had him watched. Destined for big things.

As for Maynard his scoring record in his last seven is amazing. 11 goals and has now scored in seven consecutive games. Another one who must be Championship bound this summer.

Jason Scotland of Swansea, Lee Barnard when he played for Crewe and Adam Miller of Gillingham.

Miller?? No way! He was on his a/r/s/e so much he needs studs on it! Plus his hairstyle was rubbish too!! :grin:

For me, attack-wise, Cox from Brighton & Alex Revell (who was Brighton, but is now Sarf-end) impressed me.

Some guy up front for Walsall who played at BP.Erm Ricketts or somebody!

Lambert & Walker at Bristol Rovers looked handy.

Also was impressed by Donny`s Coppinger.

Was Adam miller the player with the hair band in that played in midfield for them, if so he was good,

The winger for luton(now at leicester i think) bell was another good player.

One player im looking forward to watching is gillespe at chelthenham, done very well in a poor team