Signing today?

Look guys, I can't give out too much information but I heard from a mate of a really reliable source that we'll be announcing a new signing today. What I can say is the guy is currently playing for a club in either the Premier League, Championship or League One and is right-footed, but could be left-footed. He has signed pre-contract terms...he was even seen on a train from Werneth yesterday carrying a contract with the club badge on it. Like I said, I can't say who it is exactly for fear of getting into trouble, but what I will say is that my mate says the guy can't wait to play at Boundary Park next year.

If you don't believe me then fine, but you will look daft when it happens!

Oh, and it may not actually happen today but definately at some time in the next couple of months.

Look guys, I can't give out too much information but I heard from a mate of a really reliable source that we'll be announcing a new signing today. What I can say is the guy is currently playing for a club in either the Premier League, Championship or League One and is right-footed, but could be left-footed. He has signed pre-contract terms...he was even seen on a train from Werneth yesterday carrying a contract with the club badge on it. Like I said, I can't say who it is exactly for fear of getting into trouble, but what I will say is that my mate says the guy can't wait to play at Boundary Park next year.

Oh, and it may not actually happen today but definately at some time in the next couple of months.

:applause1::laught16:

This lad clearly isn't good enough. Shez out!

I heard a strong rumour that we will certainly sign someone during the summer.

I heard an even stronger rumour that we'll bide our time and then sign four players on the afternoon of August 8th and then a further three at 2359hrs on August 31st.

but two will have outstanding injuries and require 3 months out after pulling up in training the following morning.

Unfortunately of the three that we sign at 2359hrs on August 31st, it was announced less than 30 seconds later that contracts hadn't actually been signed. All three asked to pop to the loo before inking the document.

Hardy was left with his custard creams for a further 15 seconds before realising that the toilet was in the opposite direction to where the players had left.

A further five seconds later, two of these "signings" appeared on the Doncaster website and the third on the Tranmere site.

Unfortunately of the three that we sign at 2359hrs on August 31st, it was announced less than 30 seconds later that contracts hadn't actually been signed. All three asked to pop to the loo before inking the document.

Hardy was left with his custard creams for a further 15 seconds before realising that the toilet was in the opposite direction to where the players had left.

A further five seconds later, two of these "signings" appeared on the Doncaster website and the third on the Tranmere site.

In order to overcome the disappointment of missing out on all these permanent last minute deals, we will be forced to take half a dozen loanees from various clubs but most will only be coming here to get fit after absence through injury and will go back as soon as we have got them fit.

In order to overcome the disappointment of missing out on all these permanent last minute deals, we will be forced to take half a dozen loanees from various clubs but most will only be coming here to get fit after absence through injury and will go back as soon as we have got them fit.

or will stay for half a season till they are hitting form, to which they will leave for our rivals, come back to bp and score 3 past us

Edited by thelaticsfan

Guest oa_exile

I heard he was from Gretna , or used to play for them or may still finish up playing for them or maybe he was up there getting married or was seen seen on the M6 northbound making his way up to Gretna ............. am i on the right track :grin: