Good luck to the lads. must be awful.

Here here. Hope they all get fixed up & can continue in the game in some form....think the club is doing as much as they can for them, circulating their details to other clubs and entering them in the trialist showcase game(s) at Sheff Utd.

I caught my 1st reserves game of the season on Monday night, and i thought that Rory Winters & KC Owen looked good prospects - i know that opinion is based on 1 game alone and that the back room staff work with them all year, but still, i saw something in them vs Man Utd.

Here here. Hope they all get fixed up & can continue in the game in some form....think the club is doing as much as they can for them, circulating their details to other clubs and entering them in the trialist showcase game(s) at Sheff Utd.

I caught my 1st reserves game of the season on Monday night, and i thought that Rory Winters & KC Owen looked good prospects - i know that opinion is based on 1 game alone and that the back room staff work with them all year, but still, i saw something in them vs Man Utd.

Winters in particular must be gutted after being a sub for 3 out of the last 4 games or whatever it was. Sounds a bit like Lomax's here's your new contract lad but you're not playing saturday.

Winters in particular must be gutted after being a sub for 3 out of the last 4 games or whatever it was. Sounds a bit like Lomax's here's your new contract lad but you're not playing saturday.

Winters looks me to have the build of a centre back yet has been playing at full back, I think he could do well in the centre of defence with another club.