haha leeds

James Hayter, you diving cheating little :censored: , you are forgiven for your previous misdemeanours.

Sullivan. You are English again.

My neighbours. You know some new swear words now.

Take that you filthy scumbag piece of :censored: of a club.

:grin::lol::grin::D:grin::lol:

There's a pub in Durham where the landlord is a Leeds fan might pop in tomorrow :grin:

but is it good or bad they have stayed down, really i want them in our league but i feel they will run away with it next year

I think it all depends on who they bring in - on paper it is Leeds and Leicester City as the 'big' teams next season - on of them will fail to come to terms with league one.

Also - this time Leeds will not have the advantage of a fifteen point deduction - they will just have to start like the rest of us - hah!

:blink:

but is it good or bad they have stayed down, really i want them in our league but i feel they will run away with it next year

Even without the incentive to make up the -15 points of last season, they will be odds-on to get automatic. We can just stay in their slipstream and sneak the second <_<

I'm not certain they will have the resources to finance another promotion charge.

There could be a clear out, which might leave them starting next season with a threadbare squad.

Potential oblivion for England's most hated club? Oh I do hope so. :laught16:

They'll find it harder next season, will still be up there but I think they'll be more inconsistent now they don't have points to catch up. Makes the league slightly harder next season but I think it's already going to be an easier league. Col U and Scunny will struggle to be near the top, of the teams coming up I can only see possibly MK having everything in place to challenge for promotion. Hopefully it's going to be our year.

Leeds are by no means guaranteed to win this league next season, neither are leicester

Since I have had my season ticket in 95, and since we have been in this league from 97, I have heard the same crap from Leeds, Forest, Wendies, City, we are too big for this division etc. Remember city thinking they wouldnt lose a game all season. All but city spent (or will be spending in the case of leeds) more than one season at this level

I maintain that this division is anyones for the taking. If we can bring in the right players and keep players fit, we stand as good of a chance as anyone

Justice is done - at least the 15 points has counted for something. If they had gone up it would have justified Bates' cheating. Sick of hearing the Talk Sport presenters giving Leeds credit for reaching the play-offs. If they had played by the rules it is highly doubtful they'd have had the funds to assemble such a strong squad.

Even without the incentive to make up the -15 points of last season, they will be odds-on to get automatic. We can just stay in their slipstream and sneak the second <_<

What Leeds had 15 points deducted they never mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!

What Leeds had 15 points deducted they never mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!

No they just took it on the chin, thanking their lucky stars that the League had failed to carry out the correct punishment - removal of League status.

No they just took it on the chin, thanking their lucky stars that the League had failed to carry out the correct punishment - removal of League status.

so funny i cant tell you....

oh my ex wife is with a leeds united fan,,i thought it couldnt get much better after seeing the tears in his eyes on new years day.....how wrong was i then......hahahaaa....

dont think ill be too welcome when i take the kids home tomorrow morning....in full oldham kit.hahahahah

I am a bit concerned that Leeds will be starting with 'nil pwah' (it's supposed to be a typo!!) as they did storm up the league and end up in the POF with -15.....but I do agree that because of the -15, the players responded to that for the better.

But all the hard work was done when Poyet and Nookie Bear were at the helm, once Poyet left, the rot set in, and Nookie just couldn't cope. A nice lifeline by Newcastle saved his bacon! Now with Gary Mac in charge I don't think he will have the experience or the respect to mount an out and out domination of the league next year. Sure, Leeds can wave an open cheque book at players, but lets hope Bates decides to do a Chris Whore and jump ship. Maybe he could board the boat to Donny?

Seeing as some tw*t screwdrivered my car last night in Leeds (presume it was coz of my Latics minikit, no other reason) I was chuffed to bits with the result. I hope he is crying into his Stella, w*nker!

I did actually want them to go up before this weekend, but having stood with about 30,000 of them at the Kaiser Chiefs gig I changed my mind. We got the full repertoire of Leeds songs all night long, it was painful. One sticks in my mind, which I've updated to suit current circumstances:

15 points, who gives a f*ck

Super Leeds are......er.......staying down!

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it!!