What are you listening to at this moment?

The Chemical Brothers - Hoops

Seeing them in London in the summer.

Has anyone seen them live before?

Edit.

Listening to new Courteeners album, I like it. Quite surprising given that I absoultely hated their debut.

Edited by Butter

Mr Tulsehill's angry DUH DUH DUH made me think of the NIN "New World Order," song that quite disturbed me but I couldn't find it, any idea?

Yes, it's by Ministry, not NIN. Left last year's NIN gig after 3 songs. Still, I'd seen Jane's Addiction, which was my plan.

How about the mighty Wolfsbane (for those older than 30-odd):

Class!

Edit: This! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk9r8_min...new-world-order

Edited by Luke Becketts Anchor

If you've never heard any Lanegan...

He did a couple of brilliant murder ballad type duet albums with Isobel Campbell too. Very remeniscent of the old Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra stuff or even more recently Nick Cave's murder ballad stuff.

Can't quite get into his solo or Screaming Trees stuff though for some reason.

He did a couple of brilliant murder ballad type duet albums with Isobel Campbell too. Very remeniscent of the old Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra stuff or even more recently Nick Cave's murder ballad stuff.

Can't quite get into his solo or Screaming Trees stuff though for some reason.

Yeah 'Ballad of the Broken Seas' is a good album, I prefer the collaborations with PJ Harvey on Bubblegum though, the vast majority of that album is collaborations with various artists actually.

Yep, he does a lot of work with Josh Homme. I like QOTSA.

Yeah Rated R was probably the best album, I only got into Lanegan's solo stuff in the last few months. If you can find 'Rarities and B-Sides' (QOTSA) to download it's well worth it by the way, some great tracks on there that never made any of the albums and some old Kyuss songs as well. Been listening to Sweethead recently as I saw them support TCV a few months back. They're Troy Van Leeuwen's side project, the albums started to grow on me a bit.

Edited by LeylandLatic