one blot on yesterday....

that kit is awful! Imagine how much better that win would have been in blue.

I have to say it's starting to grow on me, nowhere near to the extent that I'd buy it...but it's certainly becoming more tolerable. Plus you can spot an imminent substitution when a little yellow glow comes from a sock in the dugout...

I have to say it's starting to grow on me, nowhere near to the extent that I'd buy it...but it's certainly becoming more tolerable. Plus you can spot an imminent substitution when a little yellow glow comes from a sock in the dugout...

I also never got tired of making "you are wearing our kit" jokes to the police who decided to come and stand all around us....

... i think they got a little bored though... especially as I became more and more drunk....

Look at far right top corner are they two stewards or players??? Doesn't help they wear black trousers and us black shorts / socks.

I am convienced decision will be made by the lino/ref sometime this year by confusing a steward / player. Christ Chaddy got given offside once and his has a MASSIVE head.

I am convienced decision will be made by the lino/ref sometime this year by confusing a steward / player.

P1010707.jpg

I keep saying that about the prospect of a dodgy decision involving confusion with stewards/police. If the lino had been on the nearside, the possibility of a steward playing us offside or playing Dale onside would have been minimsed. As it was, the lino was on the far side looking across at a sea of fluo yellow. :angry:

Can't see why they didn't do it illuminous orange. At least that way you get the best of both worlds...

The problem is that when Alan Hardy bought the 200 bottles of football shirt dye down the Nags Head, he didn't know it was special 'luminous' dye. He's still trying to track Del-Boy down for that one. Still at 27p per 5 litres he still reckons he got a great deal.

I also never got tired of making "you are wearing our kit" jokes to the police who decided to come and stand all around us....

... i think they got a little bored though... especially as I became more and more drunk....

You were drunk? No. You certainly didn't stink of it coming out the ground... :unsure:

:grin:

The problem is that when Alan Hardy bought the 200 bottles of football shirt dye down the Nags Head, he didn't know it was special 'luminous' dye. He's still trying to track Del-Boy down for that one. Still at 27p per 5 litres he still reckons he got a great deal.

I have just watched the football league action on ITV -

Amazing how many teams have the same away shirts as us-

Must have used the same poll result we had on our web sites for the away colours CHOICE !!! (ha ha ha) -

They said the fans have voted for it - what a farce. More like the shirt manufacturers have told us what colours we are having.

It is the only thing spoiling this season so far - :censored:e away shirts.

I like it!

Enough to wear it though? Like I said, it's growing on me to watch but not to buy. When the club found out that the actual colour was so different to colour in the poll, they should have told everyone and re-run the poll.

I'm sure the tangerine one was said to be one of, if not the most, bought away shirts the club's had...well this one definately will be the lowest. It seems strange from a financial POV that the club went ahead with the kit as the revenue brought in will be a lot lower than last season, especially with us keeping the same home shirt design.

Enough to wear it though? Like I said, it's growing on me to watch but not to buy. When the club found out that the actual colour was so different to colour in the poll, they should have told everyone and re-run the poll.

I'm sure the tangerine one was said to be one of, if not the most, bought away shirts the club's had...well this one definately will be the lowest. It seems strange from a financial POV that the club went ahead with the kit as the revenue brought in will be a lot lower than last season, especially with us keeping the same home shirt design.

yeah i'll buy it, no worries.

Our current record wearing it isn't to shabby we haven't conceded a goal in open play wearing it yet :grin:

must say, its growing on me too! still not enough to buy it and i very much doubt it could ever grow on me that much but i think our its a nice design and its not 'original' as such but not many teams out there have it.

I see the Citeh fans who voted for us to have fluo yellow have voted for theiir away kit to be tangerine and blue. :shock:

I voted for the fluo yellow. I like it, will I buy it - yeah. I hated and still do hate last season away kit. Dont like orange.

People say "its tangerine" Tangerine is a shade of orange and I dont like orange. Our colour last year was probably gamboge or pumpkin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamboge

As for fluo - lets keep it. Maybe next year we will go for this... it IS orange and "fluo" and it copies chelsea. (We have done with the home and away kits for two years - why not a third.....

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_0...ge2_468x615.jpg

Edited by pukka