NFL - SUPERBOWL

New York Giants baby :) Supported them since i was about 8 :)

Seen them live twice :) Going again next year :D

Arizona (and Penn St). Well since they moved there. Before that St Louis, when they were there.

Was going to go over and see some games this year, but the exchange rate has put paid to that one for a little while.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arizona (and Penn St). Well since they moved there. Before that St Louis, when they were there.

Was going to go over and see some games this year, but the exchange rate has put paid to that one for a little while.

I would highly recommend these guys! They are awesome and I use them when I go...

http://www.sportstraveltours.com/

Can I suggest Big Blue... New York Giants...

Dont become a Cowboys fan... Or a cheating Pats fan :)

On the NFL site now having a browse. Might have to close my eyes and randomly choose, although if I choose Detroit Lions I can choose again! :grin:

I dont think its a accident that I feel in love with Oldham (87) around about the same time I feel in love with big blue NY Giants (88).... :D

I tend to be unlucky with the teams I support or follow. I was too young to appreciate the 'pinch me years' started following the NFL just after the broncos back to back superbowl wins and started following barcelona in 99 and they didnt win anythin for 5 years.

pretty much suffered dissapoinment in my life regarding sport!!

I tend to be unlucky with the teams I support or follow. I was too young to appreciate the 'pinch me years' started following the NFL just after the broncos back to back superbowl wins and started following barcelona in 99 and they didnt win anythin for 5 years.

pretty much suffered dissapoinment in my life regarding sport!!

Seen two super bowl wins with the giants... Enjoyed the late 80's / early 90's with Latics... Besides that :censored: all :D

I don't get the players' reactions at times.

If Steven Gerrard got the ball, ran forty yards and won a throw in...would he start running around like an idiot, screaming to himself whilst the rest of the players hug him (and slap him on the arse :unsure: )? Chill out, if you score, then great...go mental...until then, you've achieved nothing!

Edited by jsslatic

If Steven Gerrard got the ball, ran forty yards and won a throw in...would he start running around like an idiot, screaming to himself whilst the rest of the players hug him (and slap him on the arse :unsure: )? Chill out, if you score, then great...go mental...until then, you've achieved nothing!

You missed the bit where he dives. Again.

Thats the Americans for you... Its a confidence game... :)

Its great at the stadiums... The wife loved all the high fiveing :D