A very proud day for B.A.L.L.S.

Today is a very proud day for B.A.L.L.S. (Burton Area Loyal Latics Supporters). It's youngest member, Tom, aged 5, has won first prize in the Chaddy's Gang colouring competition.

I'm sure all owtb members will join me in congratulating Tom, and B.A.L.L.S, on this latest success.

:bblue2:

In your face, N.E.M.O.!

:tongue1:

Today is a very proud day for B.A.L.L.S. (Burton Area Loyal Latics Supporters). It's youngest member, Tom, aged 5, has won first prize in the Chaddy's Gang colouring competition.

I'm sure all owtb members will join me in congratulating Tom, and B.A.L.L.S, on this latest success.

In your face, N.E.M.O.!

Respect! :grin:

In your face, N.E.M.O.!

Pah, we all know the Chaddy's Gang colouring competition is but a Mickey Mouse competition despite the League's new rules that you must use six of the colours used in previous efforts.

We'll begrudge you this victory BALLS, but will stop short of awarding you the customary guard of honour at Prenton Park.

Congratulations to the young lad though, but for his sake can we keep him out of the bitter rivalry that has plagued Midlands Latics fans for too long. The last thing we want is for him to aspire to the yobbish behaviour and downright hooliganism displayed by his BALLS ancestors.

Edited by jsslatic

Pah, we all know the Chaddy's Gang colouring competition is but a Mickey Mouse competition despite the League's new rules that you must use six of the colours used in previous efforts.

We'll begrudge you this victory BALLS, but will stop short of awarding you the customary guard of honour at Prenton Park.

Congratulations to the young lad though, but for his sake can we keep him out of the bitter rivalry that has plagued Midlands Latics fans for too long. The last thing we want is for him to aspire to the yobbish behaviour and downright hooliganism displayed by his BALLS ancestors.

The honour for all BALLS, and indeed NEMO victories is of course owed to OASIS anyway, there is no need for this sectarianism. Well done to the little Southern lad and I look forward to seeing his work in the program :OASISscarf::oasissign1:

The honour for all BALLS, and indeed NEMO victories is of course owed to OASIS anyway, there is no need for this sectarianism. Well done to the little Southern lad and I look forward to seeing his work in the program :OASISscarf::oasissign1:

Congrrats, from another newly formed club , which I created in honour (a membership of 1 .5 currently) :grin: and the .5 doesn't know yet

But I may shortly change to a more appropriate Supporter of Oldham Athletic in Kent or OAKS

Edited by singe

The colours didnt look up for it IMO

And i cant believe the green colour limped off after 20 mins

:shock:

Congrrats, from another newly formed club , which I created in honour (of 1 .5) :grin: and the .5 doesn't know yet

But I may shortly change to a more appropriate Supporter of Oldham Athletic in Kent or OAKS

Sounds a quality club to me singe, how do you go about becoming a FOAKOFFer?

We can't afford crayons up here in INSANE land and it's just not the same with coal picked up from the street.

Typical defeatist attitude from Scotland and the North East! Some of Lowry's finest were drawn with charcoal and the odd bit of blood here and there to appease his ManUre fan neighbours. Who needs crayons? B)

Typical defeatist attitude from Scotland and the North East! Some of Lowry's finest were drawn with charcoal and the odd bit of blood here and there to appease his ManUre fan neighbours. Who needs crayons? B)

It's obviously getting bad in INSANE land when they aren't even allowed crayons.

Sounds a quality club to me singe, how do you go about becoming a FOAKOFFer?

There is a very a elaborate initiation ceremony.

Either you become my son, give me the runaround for a year and half with no sleep, or given me the winning lottery numbers the week of a big win.

Otherwise it's free!

I thinnk it more a case of the haven' realised they have been invented yet. They still work or a barter system you know.

I was wondering why the bloke in the Lebanese in Watford wouldn't take a Hearts ticket as payment. I commented to my brother that "They were conning us, I know, they've done this to me before." He also wouldn't take half a can of K cider either.

Then again, I hadn't ordered yet.

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::stretcher::drinking::drinking:

It's obviously getting bad in INSANE land when they aren't even allowed crayons.

:grin: I'll have you know that even those people hospitalised for mental health problems are allowed crayons in INSANE land, just with money being so tight up here we can't afford to give them any. I think the only INSANErs that were elligible to enter may have not known about the competiton. BTW is INSANE still technically an off-shoot of OASIS?

:grin: I'll have you know that even those people hospitalised for mental health problems are allowed crayons in INSANE land, just with money being so tight up here we can't afford to give them any. I think the only INSANErs that were elligible to enter may have not known about the competiton.

Three of your potential entrants seem to have missed out since I_C defected to the East Midlands.

BTW is INSANE still technically an off-shoot of OASIS?

INSANE in the South? I see what you mean, but the North East is definitely out of Southern bounds.

Three of your potential entrants seem to have missed out since I_C defected to the East Midlands.

INSANE in the South? I see what you mean, but the North East is definitely out of Southern bounds.

Right then I know where I'm not wanted. Just I had the impression that OASIS was the sort of umbrella organisation for all exiles (and pedants would suggest it needed a name change) and that the likes of INSANE and the lesser BALLS were offshoots of it.

Right then I know where I'm not wanted. Just I had the impression that OASIS was the sort of umbrella organisation for all exiles...

That's what Markoasis likes to think.

...(and pedants would suggest it needed a name change) and that the likes of INSANE and the lesser BALLS were offshoots of it.

OASIS (Oldham Athletic Supporters In [the] South) is 'a fertile area in a barren land', which is a brilliant descriptive slogan.and there is no need to change its raison d'etre. As we were told recently by 'experts' that outside the South nobody has a raison d'etre any more, I think we ought to show our individuality by keeping our various groups of fans, without coming under that barren land umbrella.

P.S. It's raining stair-rods in B.A.L.L.S. country.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns