Leicester

Leicester Fan here just womdering what the amptnospheres like at your place and is it worth coming?

Hi and welcome.

Hwoever, Is it worth coming? If we said no, would you not turn up?

Going home with no points can be pretty deflating.

but we need the money, so please bring at least 10 mates.

The away seats at Hudds and Oldham are both pretty good. I think for you coming to Oldham would be better as there's more riding on it.

Hudds is much bigger and better stadium, they've got one more stand than us, and always got more fans, but the fans, atmosphere and team are all crap.

Edited by monkeykieran

This season, since we created a new home end next to the away fans, the atmosphere in that stand has been superb.

The stand is split two thirds/one third, and you'll be getting the bigger section. One of THE best views in the division, and I'm sure our fans and players alike will raise themselves for the visit of this season's "big boys" (Or should I say "prize scalps"...)

You never know, one of us may still be unbeaten then... :grin:

Edited by garcon

2700 tickets behind the goal, great view, can make a loud noise, good banter with home fans to your left, 2 teams on great early form, has all the potential to be a fantastic game.

thought it was 3600 or are you including police enforced netting? 900 seats covered is a bit harsh if so, anyone would think we are the new millwall

This season, since we created a new home end next to the away fans, the atmosphere in that stand has been superb.

The stand is split two thirds/one third, and you'll be getting the bigger section. One of THE best views in the division, and I'm sure our fans and players alike will raise themselves for the visit of this season's "big boys" (Or should I say "prize scalps"...)

You never know, one of us may still be unbeaten then... :grin:

They've already lost.

• 4 weeks later...
Well i have my tickets and im well up for the day and taking all 3 points ;)

it wont be an easy game for either of us, were unbeaten at home for quite a while and leicester will be there all season, hopefully the attendance will hit 9000+ mark. hopefully be a cracking atmosphere. have you lot sold out yet last we heard you had a few left i think?

think we will loose this 1 if im honest but i would love a 1 - 0 last minute winner, if we win on saturday we will have beaten leeds leicester mk dons and millwall, with scunthorpe coming up soon we could have beaten all the current top teams in the league, this shows we are more than good enough to go up and even win the league imo.

Leicester Fan here just womdering what the amptnospheres like at your place and is it worth coming?

Sorry but this is such a cringe worthy thread. 'Please come to our little ground mr big time charlie leicester fan who thinks we should have to convince him to come'. If you support your team, come to the game, if you're not really bothered, don't. I once went to Chesterfield on my own on the train when i was 16, as I'm not actually from oldham I know very few Oldham fans, but I didn't need to check with the locals to see if it was worth coming or not. You either want to go or you don't. Did you expect anyone to say 'oh well its a library and one of the worst grounds in the country, the weather is terrible (that bits actually true) and the locals will chase you out of town with pitchforks and burning torches. So all in all not the best away day.'? Everyone has a go at Leeds fans for thinking they are above this division, but this question just stinks to me of big club 'snobbery'.

Sorry but this is such a cringe worthy thread. 'Please come to our little ground mr big time charlie leicester fan who thinks we should have to convince him to come'. If you support your team, come to the game, if you're not really bothered, don't. I once went to Chesterfield on my own on the train when i was 16, as I'm not actually from oldham I know very few Oldham fans, but I didn't need to check with the locals to see if it was worth coming or not. You either want to go or you don't. Did you expect anyone to say 'oh well its a library and one of the worst grounds in the country, the weather is terrible (that bits actually true) and the locals will chase you out of town with pitchforks and burning torches. So all in all not the best away day.'? Everyone has a go at Leeds fans for thinking they are above this division, but this question just stinks to me of big club 'snobbery'.

quality :grin:

Ground – It’s a proper ground and not an identikit bowl like in Leicester (Proper ground in being that we only currently have 3 sides but still more of a ground than what you and most other clubs have bought from Ikea).

Is it worth you coming? – Probably not, you would be warmer and a lot more comfy at home watching Man United or something as a proper fan wouldn’t ask such tosh.

Huddersfield or Oldham – the former is in Yorkshire so I think that answers your question.