Attendance Saturday

Let's face it - we will be lucky to get 5,500 - Huddersfield have sold 1,000 so far - we might make 6,700 which is pish poor but at the moment we just don't seem to have captured the imagination of the less committed Oldham fan.

We should have given them the smaller section of the Rocky - but at least the Chaddy will be rocking B)

We've only played 3 home games and have had steady if not spectacular increases each time....It will take a while longer to get the floaters interested so I wouldn't form any hasty conclusions just yet.

Saturday is a key game however and we must keep the extra's wanting more, with another good performance.

If we can keep our form with 7 points from our next 3 games then I think we could have a near sell out against Leicester in a couple of weeks time.

If we were to win that one too.........They'll be coming out of the woodwork!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate (who iv just met at uni) is an Udders fan and he recons they have sold over 2000 and they will sell all their tickets.

I asked why they would sell them all when they dont even sell that many when they are doing well and there not at the moment.

My prediction is 7.500

My mate (who iv just met at uni) is an Udders fan and he recons they have sold over 2000 and they will sell all their tickets.

I asked why they would sell them all when they dont even sell that many when they are doing well and there not at the moment.

I would have just said "F*** off, bollocks, you're a c***."

I think the attendance will finally breach 7000.

Giving away the two goal half-time lead last week has probably knocked 200-300 floating Latics off the total.

6300-ish.

Aye I aint going I'm still fuming from us giving a 2 goal lead away at Saltergate when Allott and Jamie Burt ripped us to shreds.

:laught16:

Good to see that you haven't got over it. I think we should organise a boycott for saturday.

I've got over it; the attendance will demonstrate how many floating Jimmy Wagg listeners have.

Aye I aint going I'm still fuming from us giving a 2 goal lead away at Saltergate when Allott and Jamie Burt ripped us to shreds.

The fact is, however, that the stayaways do remember such performances, so almost repeating one when it just about looks like we might have gone beyond them, isn't all that good an idea.

Giving away the two goal half-time lead last week has probably knocked 200-300 floating Latics off the total.

6300-ish.

Rediculous, you're just setting up excuses. These same fans may also remember all the comebacks we have had, most recently Millwall... first game this season?

Come on Corporal, was that woosh?

get a life for flips sake....you cant alter it its happened,move on...

I'm not saying you can alter it, just that such results will inevitably affect the attitudes of those who might have been thinking of returning to BP.

Do the words, 'same old Latics' sound familiar? It isn't what I think but plenty of others almost certainly will.

The fact is, however, that the stayaways do remember such performances, so almost repeating one when it just about looks like we might have gone beyond them, isn't all that good an idea.

They do. And they should also remember how well we played for long periods of the game and how close we came to winning it something like 7-4.

We're the entertainers Corporal!

They do. And they should also remember how well we played for long periods of the game and how close we came to winning it something like 7-4.

We're the entertainers Corporal!

Stayaways inevitably remember the bad before they remember the good, though.

When they do remember the good it's usually associated with times they believe we will never recover. That's why they are stayaways, or a central reason why they are.