What are you doing on Saturday without Latics?

I’m off to watch the Grand Final at Old Trafford. Good to see so many RL fans on here.

I was planning on going to Old Trafford from Stockport if the game hadn’t been moved, it would have been interesting to see if I could have made it on time if it hadn’t been moved.

I’m off to watch the Grand Final at Old Trafford. Good to see so many RL fans on here.

I was planning on going to Old Trafford from Stockport if the game hadn’t been moved, it would have been interesting to see if I could have made it on time if it hadn’t been moved.

that was our plan, think it would have been ok with a pre arranged taxi. Instead its just the chore of drinking for 5 hours in Manchester and then onto the GF. Will I remember any of the game? Nope.

Watching Chonburi (as I do every Saturday) v Samut Songkhram. We are currently top, on goal difference, with two to play. So we could technically win the title tomorrow. There'll be a big crowd and a cracking atmosphere for our last home match of the season.

Come on you Sharks!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be an opportunity for Mrs. S and I to make a local trip to the Pirelli Stadium to watch the Brewers take on League leaders Crawley Town.

After the psychological lift given by dirty Leeds' defeat at lunchtime, the day got even better watching the Brewers from the Bovril Stand at the Pirelli Stadium. League leaders Crawley went in front but Burton were level by half-time. Then after having a blatant penalty appeal waved away by the ref, the Brewers wee awarded a penalty in the 90th minute for handball, as Crawley were breaking under sustained pressure. The penalty secured the win which lifts Burton to second place two points behind Crawley. In stoppage time, with the Crawley keeper up for a corner, the Burton keeper was beaten but the ball was headed off the line.

Top of the League, you're having a laugh!

I suppose it would be too much to ask for make the day to b e made perfect with a ManUre defeat.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

It's New Mills v Glossop for me in the 1st round (proper) of the FA Vase...should be a cracker.....£700 up for grabs for the winner.

New Mi££s 1 - 4 Glossop

Well, what a game.... Glossop went 1-0 up on 25mins followed by an equaliser around 30 mins.

3 goals in the second half gave a deserving victory to the hillmen.

Gate approx. 500

Mike Flynn brought in by New Mills as captain but a little off the pace!

I stood in the away end (covered) and was amused to find that most of the Mills fans around me were also S/port fans and were busy

gloating about the previous nights result. One guy was going on about how the fight made for a great atmosphere in the Cheadle End

and how it was there own fault (latics fans) as they shouldn't have been in there anyway! I bit my tongue as i didnt want a repeat performance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Mi££s 1 - 4 Glossop

Well, what a game.... Glossop went 1-0 up on 25mins followed by an equaliser around 30 mins.

3 goals in the second half gave a deserving victory to the hillmen.

Gate approx. 500

Mike Flynn brought in by New Mills as captain but a little off the pace!

I stood in the away end (covered) and was amused to find that most of the Mills fans around me were also S/port fans and were busy

gloating about the previous nights result. One guy was going on about how the fight made for a great atmosphere in the Cheadle End

and how it was there own fault (latics fans) as they shouldn't have been in there anyway! I bit my tongue as i didnt want a repeat performance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good win for us (Glossop) was thinking about going to this one but got lazy and stayed in the pub :drinking::drinking: Will definety have to sample Surrey Street again sometime this season when I'm not at Latics.

Good win for us (Glossop) was thinking about going to this one but got lazy and stayed in the pub :drinking::drinking: Will definety have to sample Surrey Street again sometime this season when I'm not at Latics.

Yeah why not, Glossop have drawn Biddulph Victoria at Surrey St. in the next round of the Vase on the 15th of Nov (we are away to Northampton)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------