Leicester

Annoys me at games when fans sing "you're not famous anymore" and "your not singing anymore." - They werent f**kin singin anyway. Cant believe 2,700 Leicester fans were so quiet. Outsung by the small section of the R.R.E.

Looked like you were enjoying that pie pre-match mate :grin:

Was disapointed with Leicester, on and off the field. Thought they looked solid in the midfield of the park but they looked awful at the back, some very desperate defending at times. Howard and Fryatt look a decent partnership though, was a good tussle between Greegs and Howard at times. With the large following thought Leicester fans would have backed there team more, but like said the RRE for the majority drowned them out, was really rocking in there today!

Didnt quite get the famous song either, for me Leicester werent ever famous really tbh.

Looked like you were enjoying that pie pre-match mate :grin:

Was disapointed with Leicester, on and off the field. Thought they looked solid in the midfield of the park but they looked awful at the back, some very desperate defending at times. Howard and Fryatt look a decent partnership though, was a good tussle between Greegs and Howard at times. With the large following thought Leicester fans would have backed there team more, but like said the RRE for the majority drowned them out, was really rocking in there today!

Didnt quite get the famous song either, for me Leicester werent ever famous really tbh.

See im the opposite. I thought they looked very organised at the back today. And Howard looked strong and caused Gregan all sorts of problems but was not impressed with fryatt one bit, especially the sitter ;) But all in all I thought here defense was very organised but that was it really, nothing else really impressed, thought we moved the ball better, if only we were more clinical in the final 1/3

First half reminded me of Premiership game were both sides Phased each other out,Howard is a top Striker like Hughes and we was lucky he didnt score on two occasions before he did actually score.

i thought howard caused us a lot of problems and his tussle with gregan was won by gregan about 95% of the time, but unfortunatley hazell was marking howard for all of the game except for a few loose balls

as it happens rubes did very well today.

i thought howard caused us a lot of problems and his tussle with gregan was won by gregan about 95% of the time, but unfortunatley hazell was marking howard for all of the game except for a few loose balls

as it happens rubes did very well today.

Don't be surprised.....Ruuuuuubes always steps up to the plate in these sorts of games.

Gregan immense again, down to him and Ruuuuuubes why Fryatt looked gash and Howard (when he wasn't on his ass all game!!) had to battle for everything

Good side them and they were withiut Tunchev at the back...Hughes was well shackled

Leicester would have been even more hacked off that there was (1) a smash on the M62 and (2) even worse accident on the M1, along with roadworks - we had to come off M62 at Leeds, skirt back onto M1 and got home just before 9. Nightmare journey, and yes I agree, their fans were pretty poor vocally - I think we usually manage to outsing most anyway!! At least I can go to work with my head held high, with none of the Foxes crowing!!!!!

Howard would have had more chance scoring if he didnt throw himself to the ground every time someone near him so much as farted. Cheating big girls blouse whining to the ref every two minutes. Didnt like him.

And he smells.

Howard would have had more chance scoring if he didnt throw himself to the ground every time someone near him so much as farted. Cheating big girls blouse whining to the ref every two minutes. Didnt like him.

And he smells.

Yeah but you do have to remember how big and physical we are compared to Leicester. Apparently.

Edited by rosa

And he smells.

Speaking of players going to ground easily. Chris Taylor has got some stick in the past for diving.

Yesterday there were at least 2 occassions were he was blatantly fouled yet did the honest thing and stayed on his feet.

Their sub who'd just come on think it was Moneybox head Gradel, threw himself to the ground a la Ronaldo, first 50/50 challenge he went in for!

Everyone knows everything about Howard so why:

did the ref get conned by his falling over all the time?

was Gregan not marking him?

was no one anywhere near him for the goal?

Heard a group of Leicester fans on the way out comment about how intimidating it was. Keep it up RRE!

E4e

RREOK

They might not have been crowing, but the foxes in my back garden were making a hell of a racket fighting or ******* on Saturday night.

I told you, keep the shrapnel from nights out and lob handfuls of it at the cunning bastards, they soon come to associate your garden as a place of pain rather than passion.