Mark Crossley

drop him. like having johny vegas in net

Mmmm. Always a bit suspicious of new or very very infrequent posters who come on spouting "so and so/the club/manager/alan hardy" is rubbish.

Got any other user names?

Edited by LaticsPete

Thats an huge understandment :grin:

Anything to add to back-up why you believe Flemming should have a chance ?

bloody hell wish i'd not bothered now!!! didn't realise i'd get interrogated, just thing mr vegas is carrying a few pounds and is a bit slow off his line at times and been at fault a few times this season for a few soft goals

Cracking interview on LW. I can listen to Crossley all day long cos his enthusiasm for the game just shines through, very much like Sir Bobby Robson in that respect. He's as honest as the days long in summing up games etc. If the young players here do not listen and take in what Crossley can give they will lose what many other youngsters at other clubs haven't got. When he rhymes off the names of players he's played with and against the magnitude of his career comes into focus. I also believe even now in the main he's doing a great job out on the pitch, yet he's humble enough to say himself in a few games he's let his standard slip. I can see him playing next season too. Well done Mark on a top career and great stuff from the media team.

Edited by Lags

Cracking interview on LW. I can listen to Crossley all day long cos his enthusiasm for the game just shines through, very much like Sir Bobby Robson in that respect. He's as honest as the days long in summing up games etc. If the young players here do not listen and take in what Crossley can give they will lose what many other youngsters at other clubs haven't got. When he rhymes off the names of players he's played with and against the magnitude of his career comes into focus. I also believe even now in the main he's doing a great job out on the pitch, yet he's humble enough to say himself in a few games he's let his standard slip. I can see him playing next season too. Well done Mark on a top career and great stuff from the media team.

Liddell said he was brilliant with the young lads. I also think he will be playing next season, perhaps not playing as much but more than decent enough when needed, and continuing the coaching. I wouldn't imagine he's need paying a ridiculous amount for it.

EDIT after watching the second half of the interview I think Crossley might have the same idea...

Edited by leeslover

Just watched the interview, very good from both Norm and Stu, nevermind the next 20 years, lets hope he gets through the next 20 weeks!

I always thought he was called Norm as he looked like Norm from Cheers but it is Whiteside, although he does look closer to the Bostonian these days.

bloody hell wish i'd not bothered now!!! didn't realise i'd get interrogated, just thing mr vegas is carrying a few pounds and is a bit slow off his line at times and been at fault a few times this season for a few soft goals

Lost four stone Vegas … which is more than we can say for Mr Crossley.