Oldham vs Leicester Game Live on Sky TV

I do wish they wouldn't keep on picking games that I will most likely go to anyway... If this was 9 days earlier it would be a welcome pre-Feb pay day treat...

I'm more concerned with the extra two hours pre-match drinks you may consume and were you'll end up on the train home

...so says Mr.Punctuality 2008.

It's the getting home I struggle with, Mark is clearly the daddy at screwing up getting there. His current favourite is to light a cigarette up 30 seconds before the departure of the train (usually the one he has suggested we catch) and then look amazed that it isn't there when we go to get it.

This will help to fit in more pubs on the crawl, details of which I was thinking of preparing. Don't want to step on NEMO toes though! :unsure:

Some nice pubs in Leicester, I was there a few times a couple of years ago due to best manning duties. Obviously it was terribly difficult not to go and ruin things by remorselessly slaughtering wedding guests (both sides!) but I made it through until after the reception had finished.

It's the getting home I struggle with, Mark is clearly the daddy at screwing up getting there. His current favourite is to light a cigarette up 30 seconds before the departure of the train (usually the one he has suggested we catch) and then look amazed that it isn't there when we go to get it.

...or replacement coach, meaning myself and Alex had to wait another 15 minutes at MK as no seats were left by the time I'd finished!!! Smoking will be the death of me if I carry on :smoking::bat:

Fair enough, I won't let you have details of the pubs then, if you prefer to go where the other Reds hang out.

Ignore Mark, Diego. I would be delighted to join your crawl, so that I might have the chance to tell my children about the time I saw you being asked to leave a pub :)

This will help to fit in more pubs on the crawl, details of which I was thinking of preparing. Don't want to step on NEMO toes though! :unsure:

Plan away!

The one night I've spent in Leicester in the last couple of years is a complete blur...bloody good night I've been told it was, but if you asked where I went and where was good then I wouldn't have a clue...

Edited by jsslatic

nice one this from a personal point of view, not sure i would have been able to go and in answer to a preious post why the hell should wee not be picked for two games, does this not mean we are doing well for the games to be picked and when we play Leicester it will be a top two clash(something for all u doom and gloom merchants to commment on

Guest oa_exile
Does anyone know which Sky Sports channel this will be on? I'm thinking of subscribing for a month to get both games in.

Cheers, Pete

...........and they say that Scot's are tight , I wonder why ? :grin: