What sort of Christmas will we have?

Scapegoat

Christmas Points Total  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will we gain from the 4 matches over the festive period? (Orient; Crewe; Carslisle; Hudds)

• <6

Given we have a few games coming up against teams struggling this season - though to be fair Hudds are on a good run of form at the moment - I thought it might be interesting to determine what people think the lads will get from the 4 games.

I will close the poll before the game on Saturday (if you can do that on this forum - not done many polls)

Gone for 9 as I can see us dropping points against one of those I know what we can be like for consistency and feel that we will have the consistency to reach the play offs but not automatic.

Same here. Was also tempted for 8, 2 wins and 2 draws.

I think we'll get the points at Orient. Crewe and Huddersfield are unknowns for me at the moment due to manager changes. Crewe with Holland and Huddersfield with Ternent and we'd have won both! Carlisle will be a tough game as well.

For me two home victories and anything from either away game and I think we'll have had a decent christmas.

I've gone for 10. As I haven't seen us play for over 5 years that is based on pure blind optimism. And, having consumed 4 big bottles of Chang ;)

I've gone for 10. As i haven't seen us play for over 5 years due to pure drunkeness. And, having consumed 15 cans of carling. :wink: *

*Great minds think alike

Guest sheridans_world

I want 12, but i'll be happy with 10. While we havent lost in 5 games and won 3 games of those games, I still feel we need to get on a bit of a run. We should have beaten Brighton and we should have beaten P'boro (by all accounts) so a strong Christmas period is definatley the order of the day.

The worrying thing is, I've been looking at our last eight games (ok maybe a little premature) but according to football365.com stats we are crap against the bottom half of the table. Of our last eight games, five are currently in the bottom half, you could make it seven if Walsall and Southend slip any further. We have to sort our form against the bottom teams out, that stat table looks pretty worrying. We are top against the top half of the table.

I want 12, but i'll be happy with 10. While we havent lost in 5 games and won 3 games of those games, I still feel we need to get on a bit of a run. We should have beaten Brighton and we should have beaten P'boro (by all accounts) so a strong Christmas period is definatley the order of the day.

The worrying thing is, I've been looking at our last eight games (ok maybe a little premature) but according to football365.com stats we are crap against the bottom half of the table. Of our last eight games, five are currently in the bottom half, you could make it seven if Walsall and Southend slip any further. We have to sort our form against the bottom teams out, that stat table looks pretty worrying. We are top against the top half of the table.

Do we need official stats to tell us that though?

Guest sheridans_world
Do we need official stats to tell us that though?

No we dont, we know we are rubbish against the lower teams but to say we are sixth in the league, yet 19th vs. bottom half teams, is very worrying!