Windass Signs until end of the season - confirmed by fishal website

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good signing for you guys and should bang a few goals in. Any news on Hughes or if Byfield's staying?

You know as much about Hughes as we do. Byfield won't stay now we've got someone else in, unless it's part of a deal for Hughes.

I've always hated Windass, mainly for the kind of thing Beardy's posted, but this is a massive coup and I've got a feeling he'll bang them in in this division..well done to TTA again for proving their ambition to get us up this year

I agree with that, he's always been a **** but he's our **** now! Still sounds like he's got hunger. I don't know what to make of it yet.

Off Donny forum:

Maybe we should follow up our alleged interest in Davies. I think he might be a better bet to fit into our style of play than Hughes.

Davies for cash plus Byfield would seem a good deal to me.

I guess we could be persuaded...

Am I the only one who thinks Byfield is absolute village? He is not even close to being as good as Davies, if they want Davies they need to come up with the cash instead of trying to give us a mercenary who proved nothing while he was here, especially if he was after a permanent deal.