You know as well as I do that the Ticket Office staff know who are the regular telephone customers, even those who are also Reds! Any regular telephone customer, who is not looking for an excuse not to attend, will have no problem getting tickets.

isnt there two home games before the leeds game??? cant you get tickets then....

or ask a mate who still lives here to go to ticket office for you

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it went something like this -

Hardy: “We want you to advise that we give the RRe to Leeds fans”

Copper: “We don't need to do that because its on Sky.”

Hardy: “I strongly insist that you do that.”

Copper: “Why.”

Hardy - " So we can blame you for doing it when we only want to raise extra revenue"

Copper - "There is no justification for doing it as it will inconvenience your fans"

Hardy - " We will pay police costs"

Copper "ok its a deal"

If you had to take your last tenner down to Ladbrookes and place it on the winner of this confrontation, which way would it go?

Am I the only RREer who doesn’t really give a toss? It’s not like we are being thrown out of the stand that we have stood in man and boy, if I come up for this one I’ll most likely take a trip down memory lane and go into a heaving Chaddy (which, before the comedians start, is not innuendo relating to bumming owls after they’ve had too much to drink).

Am I the only RREer who doesn’t really give a toss? It’s not like we are being thrown out of the stand that we have stood in man and boy, if I come up for this one I’ll most likely take a trip down memory lane and go into a heaving Chaddy (which, before the comedians start, is not innuendo relating to bumming owls after they’ve had too much to drink).

Vaguely irritated, fully understanding, and thinking "stuff it, let's make the most of it".

(The phrase "stuff it" in no way relates to acts with any form of owl).

Edited by opinions4u

WHY have the club gave in on this one with the police!!!

its only police advice, surely the TTA and AH can just turn round and go thanks but no thanks, was really looking forward to this game but once again oldham have gave in to the police :mad:

I very much doubt they can. If they ignore the police advice then the police can refuse to police the game, therefore no game. Afterall, the police have decided its a top category game, you can`t blame the club.

I very much doubt they can. If they ignore the police advice then the police can refuse to police the game, therefore no game. Afterall, the police have decided its a top category game, you can`t blame the club.

so your saying the police can call a game off because the police want leeds to have 4600 than 2700... i dont think so... its up to oldham how many they have and they have well bottled it, and alot of other fans think the same :angry:

Edited by kellysheroes

and alot of other fans think the same :angry:

Only those who clearly don't understand the true meaning of "police advice".

I just hope no refugees from the RRE are in my seat when I get there, or I might find a few dummies of my own to spit... :grin:

Edited by garcon

so your saying the police can call a game off because the police want leeds to have 4600 than 2700... i dont think so... its up to oldham how many they have and they have well bottled it, and alot of other fans think the same :angry:

No, im not saying the police can call a game off, but im pretty sure they can refuse to police the game if they feel the need to, no police = no game .... they have the powers these-days to dictate kick-off times, pub opening times etcetc, football wise they have alot more power than people think.

I fail to see how Oldham have bottled it ... theres not exactly much they can do, if the police say thats whats got to happen, then well not much they can do.