I guess this is the chickens coming home to roost.

All season the dickheads in the RRE have been playing up. Well this is the consequence of those actions.

Sadly there will be innocent victims. Such as the random bloke stuck next to the drum. :lol:

dickheads??? whats happened a few songs theres been no fighting really has they??

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leeds will sell there allocation come what may...we wont.

With it being shown on Sky our challenge is to get more Latics supporters through the turnstiles than the 4,600 Leeds supporters. Can we do it? :unsure:

If the current pattern of results continues, Leeds will be above us and there will be a lot of Latics supporters even more disenchanted than at present and not able to stomach a Tuesday night at BP being outsung by gloating Yorkies.

Explain why oldham blame??

if they didnt want trouble why give them 4600 when you could just give them 2700 and charge them £25 because we can, or would they think leeds fans would buy tickets in the oldham end

Cos KH, if they could be arsed getting off their fat backsides in any kind of reasonable numbers, there would have been a much stronger case to hold out.

And, as somebody else said above, if the gobby little barstewarsds in the RRE who have been intent on causing as much disruption as possible had behaved themselves, perhaps the plod wouldn't have had an issue in the first place.

if they didnt want trouble why give them 4600 when you could just give them 2700 and charge them £25 because we can, or would they think leeds fans would buy tickets in the oldham end

he means the general oldham public who have turned there back on the club over the years,leaving us with a hardcore of 3.5k season ticket holders.

they have given them the full allocation to try to stop them getting tickets for the home ends,and causing trouble with home fans

they have also been given the whole end because this season we have had some element of our fans leaning over and goading away fans for no apparent reason,the police wont want leeds fans climbing over and smacking them down.

Simply a bit late in the day to be making ANY changes and hugely unfair on home supporters who are the ones inconvenienced.

What, over a month in advance with 2 home games coming up?! :blink:

Nice gesture on the part of the club to offer a free ticket to the ones who have already collected their tickets.

I think the club have got it in their heads that we wont sell out if we gave the small section to home fans, if our average home crowd was larger then maybe they'd think different. But I'm with you we shouldnt give them the whole stand, like I said too many or too little away fans tends to increase the chance of trouble

I think they got 4000 at Stocky but what does it matter -

We can't fill the ground so let others who can do.

It's all money in the coffers and giving them 3000 + or 4500 wont make that much difference to making it feel at home for them !!

I bet you won't be saying the same if we meet them in the playoffs.........What would the police / latics do then!!!

I think we would more or less sell the 8000 for the BP leg.

I think the comment about making the Chaddy the away end needs serious consideration next season especially if we are promoted.....Even though fans were pre-warned, If I was a season ticket holder in the RRE this season I would be seriously p****d off at this constant moving around!!!

they have also been given the whole end because this season we have had some element of our fans leaning over and goading away fans for no apparent reason,the police wont want leeds fans climbing over and smacking them down.

Wouldn't happen.

The looks on the Millwall faces when they attempted to scale the moat said it all.

:shock: Nah, I'll leave it.

dickheads??? whats happened a few songs theres been no fighting really has they??

Coins, bottles and savoury pastry products have been thrown though, the club has already had to make changes due to police instructions. There was fighting outside after Millwall. What do you suppose would happen after a repeat of that vs Leeds when a lot of them will have been on the piss all day? Give over acting like a martyr, this will make money for the club, it will be safer and if they hadn’t followed police, “advice,” they would have been instructed to do it anyway or been made to pay for hundreds more coppers and section more seats off.

With it being shown on Sky our challenge is to get more Latics supporters through the turnstiles than the 4,600 Leeds supporters. Can we do it? :unsure:

If the current pattern of results continues, Leeds will be above us and there will be a lot of Latics supporters even more disenchanted than at present and not able to stomach a Tuesday night at BP being outsung by gloating Yorkies.

good point!!!!

shall we sing a song for you!!! you cant even hear the chaddy end when your in there :grin:

I bet you won't be saying the same if we meet them in the playoffs.........What would the police / latics do then!!!

I think we would more or less sell the 8000 for the BP leg.

I think the comment about making the Chaddy the away end needs serious consideration next season especially if we are promoted.....Even though fans were pre-warned, If I was a season ticket holder in the RRE this season I would be seriously p****d off at this constant moving around!!!

i think your comments there regarding the away end being the chaddy end are worthy of contacting the club.

maybe the powers that be or the movers and shakers of owtb could approach the club about this...

there is plenty of time to do this for next season,plus the home fans then wouldnt have to put up with the constant moving around for so called big matches....also with the chaddy end not being very acoustically great,you could nullify the effect away fans have on there team getting behind them.

the chaddy end isnt going to be rebuilt for 4 or 5 years so im all for home fans being given the best stand with the best facilities.

What, over a month in advance with 2 home games coming up?! :blink:

So plenty of time to get those tickets, instead of moaning about it being all ticket and not having a ticket outlet in the town centre. Don't forget tickets can be bought online to save time queueing. See OS - Tickets - Click on Online ticketing

In truth many Latics supporters will not bother getting tickets and will watch it on Sky, criticising the lack of numbers and atmosphere created by Latics supporters.

i think your comments there regarding the away end being the chaddy end are worthy of contacting the club.

maybe the powers that be or the movers and shakers of owtb could approach the club about this...

there is plenty of time to do this for next season,plus the home fans then wouldnt have to put up with the constant moving around for so called big matches....also with the chaddy end not being very acoustically great,you could nullify the effect away fans have on there team getting behind them.

the chaddy end isnt going to be rebuilt for 4 or 5 years so im all for home fans being given the best stand with the best facilities.

or leave it how it is and dont go back on what the TTA have said you will only move to the small section for 4 games

Corney let this slip a fair few months ago in his Latics world interview, saying the only time we will sell out is when leeds bring 4000+ even though the maxium allocation at the time was 3000 or less.

It leaves a bitter taste in the mouth this one especially when we were treated so badly at Stockport and AH & the powers that be didnt get us any extra tickets.

The only people to lose out on this are the ST holders in the rocky of which i am one but another thing is when are the club going to announce that as from December they put ticket prices up 2.5%?

Give us our Rocky back and the VAT boys!!! :huh:

Not just Leeds but over the course of the season we've had:

Stockport. Crap allocation. Fans in home end at their place. They come to us and get big end.

Leicester. Get big end at BP. Offer ticket deal for home fans in return game while we pay normal price.

Huddersfield. Given big end at BP. Farce as pay on day available at Gayfarm but not officially announced.

Leeds. About £26 and stuck up in a top corner at Elland Road. Now given all the RRE.

Sometimes it's just great isn't it :wink:

Screw it, they can have the RRE, we'll take the points. Again. Oh and the Sky money.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Corney let this slip a fair few months ago in his Latics world interview, saying the only time we will sell out is when leeds bring 4000+ even though the maxium allocation at the time was 3000 or less.

It leaves a bitter taste in the mouth this one especially when we were treated so badly at Stockport and AH & the powers that be didnt get us any extra tickets.

The only people to lose out on this are the ST holders in the rocky of which i am one but another thing is when are the club going to announce that as from December they put ticket prices up 2.5%?

Give us our Rocky back and the VAT boys!!! :huh:

You don't run a business do you Kyle...it really doesn't work like that!!!

Does it not occur to you that you are suggesting that we create the same situation with Leeds that we were in at Stockport? Or will it make up for some of our fans getting kicked in there if we batter a few Yorkies? Give me strength...

So plenty of time to get those tickets, instead of moaning about it being all ticket and not having a ticket outlet in the town centre. Don't forget tickets can be bought online to save time queueing. See OS - Tickets - Click on Online ticketing

In truth many Latics supporters will not bother getting tickets and will watch it on Sky, criticising the lack of numbers and atmosphere created by Latics supporters.

The club has stopped online and phone sales for this according to the OS....